Bills fan Catches on Fire at Tailgate

Fingon

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What everyone is missing here is a real marketing opportunity for the company that makes those tables. I own one. They have interlocking tabs in the middle that reset if you go too far.

So those knuckleheads aren't breaking the table, they just reset it again and again. What a great TV ad!

Reading Vice.Sports.com and it seems the bus lot is a lot of fun. Not. A couple of years ago the Bills went to Disney style parking. So the culture they cultivated in their lots moved out and infeasted the private lots and now they blame the private lot for the bs going on now. I plan on putting up some new signage next year to influence stupid from not happening.

That "culture" cultivated in the Bills lots created the identity of Bills tailgating.

The private lots sucked balls until the Disney parking pushed people like Kenny out.

Lot 1 was one giant unihibited tailgate from end to end.

That's where Bills tailgating differs from other places.......where tailgates parties are really just private parties that happen to be next to each other.

• 2 months later...

Apparently you do.

i behave at the game. i obey the rules and respect others. the few times i've been spoken to by police were less than amusing. one, i was crossing the road and apparently wasn't inside the line. and the other was because i was standing in line 20 minutes drinking a water bottle past the "water bottle line" when it was a hot day.