2016 Draft D-line thread

Beerball

I think it's a massive shame. He may well be paying for the sins of others more than his own.

I don't have any worries about him. Seems to genuinely get that he had a problem, sought help. Accountability that many guys that age won't show.

still think he goes top of the second and will have a chance to prove himself

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm completely into the sleeper section of the draft now. Spoke to an agent briefly about one of his clients earlier. Drew Iddings of South Dakota. Ran a 4.75 at 6'5", 290, getting looks as a 5-Technique.

Not much film out there of him but he does have a highlight film (http://www.hudl.com/athlete/7444841/highlights/336159386).

DraftBreakdown also has 2 South Dakota games up (Mariota 2014, Wentz 2015). Only passing downs & QB scrambles but it's something.

Quite frankly, I just want someone else in that #94 jersey.

I'm completely into the sleeper section of the draft now. Spoke to an agent briefly about one of his clients earlier. Drew Iddings of South Dakota. Ran a 4.75 at 6'5", 290, getting looks as a 5-Technique.

Not much film out there of him but he does have a highlight film (http://www.hudl.com/athlete/7444841/highlights/336159386).

DraftBreakdown also has 2 South Dakota games up (Mariota 2014, Wentz 2015). Only passing downs & QB scrambles but it's something.

Quite frankly, I just want someone else in that #94 jersey.

I think Bronson Kaufasi would look good in 94

@mikerothstein

#Lions GM Bob Quinn said Robert Nkemdiche is a red flag player for the franchise.

@Justin_Rogers

Wow. Quinn says Nkemdiche is a red flag player for the Lions. Didn't expect that kind of revelation.

@mikerothstein

Bob Quinn elaborated on Nkemdiche and the red flag. Said it won't necessarily mean they won't have him on board. Just means risk/reward.