Bengals v Broncos

stevewin

This sucks beyond belief

Whew - nvm

nvm - sucks beyond belief

Friggin Pats* get a nice vacation DAMMIT

Edited by stevewin

Pats* need a W next week for #1 seed

Imagine knowing your team would win 11-12 games and none of it would ever matter...

Lol

imagine having a team that wins 11-12 games with an offence that struggles to score and a top rated defence......

Ah heck, Imagine cheering for a team that will win more than 10 games.....

1 f'in more point by denver was all I needed to win $350. I hate that teams never want to go for the kill shot with a td and always try ton settle for Fgs, I was rooting for Mcmanus to miss that last one. Then I was hoping for the bungles to win so it could cost the broncos the playoffs if I was going to lose anyway. I lost out on winning the week in my work pool too because if the tie breaker....

Worst thing about it was I was ready to take this game ending in a tie (either team wins by 3 or less) but I talked myself out of it thinking the bungles Offence would be worse.

Oh, well then who am I to criticize Whaley? We got our road grader guard! Soon to be literally working as a road grader on a highway near you.

who needs QBs, they never work anyway

Aj green took off too late. Mccarron's deep ball looks good.

Alabama is no QB school but he had a lot poise and accuracy when he was there.

imagine having a team that wins 11-12 games with an offence that struggles to score and a top rated defence......

Ah heck, Imagine cheering for a team that will win more than 10 games.....

Imagine having a backup QB who scores 17 against a top defense instead of one who gives up 21 against a bad defense.