Bengals v Broncos

stevewin

No Andy Dalton-esque prime time stage fright in McCarron ... Dalton could be Wally Pipped ...

AJ looking pretty strong so far

Why didn't that ever work for the Bills with the legendary Brad Smith?

After that play was thinking - wow a well designed play perfectly executed at the perfect time. Also - how nice it must be to have your team show up for a big game and actually not play like a bunch of scared drunks

Fans booing their 10-4 team, 4 time defending division champs. CLASS-EY.

you must not be watching the game, with the way they are playing I don't blame the fans, I believe they haven't secured a playoff spot yet, and they haven't scored any points in the second half the last few games so it's now or never.....

Oh, well then who am I to criticize Whaley? We got our road grader guard! Soon to be literally working as a road grader on a highway near you.

That's one of those picks that makes you go "oooofff"

you must not be watching the game, with the way they are playing I don't blame the fans, I believe they haven't secured a playoff spot yet, and they haven't scored any points in the second half the last few games so it's now or never.....

I'm actually liking how this is playing out ... the return of Peyton in Game 16, playoff berth on the line, going for the all-time QB wins record. (Too bad the Broncs O line isn't on board with the fantasy scenario)

That's subject to interpretation ... my take? They left the door just a little bit open. And with Brock getting more and more banged up every series, they'd certainly have an excuse to try it ...

true, they are open for both I guess. They could go back to Brock for week 16 and say Manning not ready, or they could go back to Manning cause Brock is banged up and not 100%. Either way whomever is back there is probably going to get killed behind that line. I don't think I would spring for 32" tvs for this oline if I was the QB

Yep, that 2nd one was right there for him if he'd just continued running his route. Maybe Dalton doesn't have the arm that McCarron does?

looked like a change of speed loaf to me, he needs to always believe the ball is coming to him. I can't imagine this board of Watkins did that. Not much more Mccarron can do. He needs to come up with those.

Aj green took off too late. Mccarron's deep ball looks good.

if it was a stop and go he needs to have made it more of a pause and go Edited by YoloinOhio