Bills v cowgirls second half thread

Beerball

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I see WRs pushing off the back, creating separation and catching TDs and no call. Some minor bumping on both players and they call it on Watkins? Love the consistency.

this is a big problem in the NFL. Different refs call different things. Sammy had his hands on the corner while the corner was tracking the ball. The only reason Sammy arm was held is because the corner was going for the ball as Sammy was pushing him.

There is minor hand jostling on every single play. They never call that on the offensive player.

the corner wasn't though. It was just sammy. I don't know what else to say. Rewind and watch it again.

Silly, DB pulled his arm up against chest to pin Sammy's right arm. Agree to disagree.

agree

this is a big problem in the NFL. Different refs call different things. Sammy had his hands on the corner while the corner was tracking the ball. The only reason Sammy arm was held is because the corner was going for the ball as Sammy was pushing him. the corner wasn't though. It was just sammy. I don't know what else to say. Rewind and watch it again. agree

The DB wasn't reaching out for the ball, rather pulling his arm to his chest to pin Sammy's arm.