TIME FOR THE FANS TO TAKE CONTROL

Fans need to separate their emotions from it a little bit. No team is going to be successful changing coaches every few years. Like it or not, the best option is to stay the course with Rex.

ordinarily, i'd agree.. but Rex took something that was working good.. and made it worse, not better. so, i don't think it's unfair to question whether it will get even worse... or whether it's worth the wait for Rex to get us back to 'good'..

maybe if Rex explained what he was trying to accomplish, and where things broke down, we'd be able to regain our confidence in him. but we won't hear that. i don't even know if Pegula will hear that.. or if he wants to know.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Continuity of failure is continuation of failure. Nuclear option top down overhaul is what is needed. Anyone here under Wilson must go.

I'm of this mind right now as well...All of the bad habits are our culture; it's who we are - it's how the Bills do business. Bring in others from the outside, get ideas from other franchises and get some respected leadership in here...

Fans need to separate their emotions from it a little bit. No team is going to be successful changing coaches every few years. Like it or not, the best option is to stay the course with Rex.

The best option is the best coach...

It would literally be impossible for anyone to convince me there are not better options than Rex...I was optimistic...Even a bit excited when Ryan was hired...But what I saw in less than a year was a guy that talked a lot and could not get his players to buy in whatsoever...This team regressed under him while returning almost all of it's roster and adding McCoy, Clay, and Darby...Not to mention getting at least decent QB play...

I've seen enough already...I just can't imagine this thing getting much better under Rex...I think his time has come and gone...Of course, considering the fact that he will most likely be back, I certainly hope I'm wrong... B-)

They are simply not going to make decisions based on 16 years on Fan frustration.

How about based on a year of terrible coaching, dismantling the defense, lack of discipline and accountability, losing the players, blustering and hollow promises, and a history of losing prior to his coming to Buffalo?

they would if people stop going to games and supporting the team but the people of Buffalo are cowards and are ok with a loser that's a cold hard fact. 16 yrs and counting and they just him and haw but still go to games. nothing will change unless they stop going. Fact.

Edited by BeefCurtns

Sorry but this is not so. If you hire an idiot at any job and he completely screws up and costs the company, that idiot is fired. In any other business, incompetent management is laid to rest. The Bills need to do the same. Rex will cause a lot more problems, nothing will be solved and this franchise will be set back for years. Keep the team intact, let the bafoon hit the streets.

The best option is the best coach...

It would literally be impossible for anyone to convince me there are not better options than Rex...I was optimistic...Even a bit excited when Ryan was hired...But what I saw in less than a year was a guy that talked a lot and could not get his players to buy in whatsoever...This team regressed under him while returning almost all of it's roster and adding McCoy, Clay, and Darby...Not to mention getting at least decent QB play...

I've seen enough already...I just can't imagine this thing getting much better under Rex...I think his time has come and gone...Of course, considering the fact that he will most likely be back, I certainly hope I'm wrong... B-)

YES!!! The truth is Rex is a runaway cart rolling downhill. It will be impossible to change this.

They've lost my interest the rest of the way.

This organization has some serious, hard decisions to make.

It's a complete and total mess.

Agreed. And, when they make their decisions I will make mine after. Because I will not follow Rex Ryan! He SUCKS!!

Everyone's saying bring back Schwartz. Do you think he'll come back, just like that?

And as I mentioned in another thread, if people are saying he should be our HC, why do we want him when people are pissed we hired Rex with a losing record, but Schwartz is 29-51 as a HC?

As much as everyone loved our D under schwartz, He's not the answer at head coach

As the D coordinator he would be the best choice. But doubt he would settle for anything short of HC.

He was a fail as HC before. The question I ask is would he be a worse HC than Rex is now? If we retained Roman and let Schwartz run the D in reality by choosing a D coordinator puppet would we be worse than under Rex?

I did not follow Schwartz when he was HC. What were the legitimate weaknesses and problems with him as the HC?

I believe this team needs discipline and a coach that is able to adapt his game planning to the talent he has, rather than an ego that tries to mold the talent he has into his own preconceived schemes. Could Schwartz be that type of HC , or is he another egomaniac like Rex? I believe we have the talent on D and most of the offense. Still not sure on QB, and definitely the O line is a dumpster fire.

So in this magical world where the fans get to TAKE CONTROL AND FIRE REX, what happens next year under another brand new coach and system and we finish around 7-9 and out of the playoffs again? Will the CAPS LOCK CREW be preaching patience? Or will it be a BRAND NEW COACH EVERY YEAR UNTIL WE WIN THE SUPERBOWL DAGNABBIT?