Bills @ Redskins: Second Half **** Show

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Darryl Johnston says that the Bills don't have enough practice time to implement a super complex defense under current CBA.

He's right.

Maybe next year it will be better but there is no excuse to waste a season implementing a defense.

That's what happened to 2015.

anyone who has watched EJ play is about 100% sure

After watching Tyrod i am not... nor have not been impressed with much at all he has done. He isnt succeeding and they arent even asking him to do much. And our offense still is ineffective. I need to see a progression next year because right now... he blows

you would think that this organisation, after having a front row seat watching Rexs circus in New York, would have stayed far away from that dumpster fire instead of taking the battered girlfriend approach thinking they can change him if given the chance

he is a great talker and that got him the gig. IMO

After watching Tyrod i am not... nor have not been impressed with much at all he has done. He isnt succeeding and they arent even asking him to do much. And our offense still is ineffective. I need to see a progression next year because right now... he blows

and yet he has still shown more then the dumpster fire that's been EJ Manuel. I don't think there is a team in this league that would pick EJ over Taylor

Based on what? The defense gives up TD's on Washington's first three possessions and somehow that is Taylor's fault? He wasn't perfect and made some bad throws, but he also once again did enough good things to produce a win if they could play any defense at all. TT is not perfect and if that's what you are looking for, then good luck with that. What he has been this year is pretty damned good. Top 10 in every QB category and top 5 in most. Some people will never be satisfied. I understand the frustration with losing, but it's the D that has let this team down this year, not the other side of the ball.

Based on what? The defense gives up TD's on Washington's first three possessions and somehow that is Taylor's fault? He wasn't perfect and made some bad throws, but he also once again did enough good things to produce a win if they could play any defense at all. TT is not perfect and if that's what you are looking for, then good luck with that. What he has been this year is pretty damned good. Top 10 in every QB category and top 5 in most. Some people will never be satisfied. I understand the frustration with losing, but it's the D that has let this team down this year, not the other side of the ball.

Only you and Tyrod Taylor think that he's a top 10 QB in the NFL.