New Orleans To Remove Excremental Rebel Monuments

Tiberius

Virginia killed John Brown as a traitor, but I see him as a better man than Lee who left the service of our country to try and destroy it.

There is so much you get wrong about so many different topics. It's amazing.

Guys seeing I really don't follow the main board does gator post there too and if he does is he this wrong there?

Guys seeing I really don't follow the main board does gator post there too and if he does is he this wrong there?

I've seen him post less than a handful of times there. I'm sure when he posts on TSW he goes by his real/original handle.

Talking crap? At least try and talk about something you know. This post shows how ignorant you are. If I'm wrong, prove it.

Connor, dave in norfolk. Search the board for "stimulous" and you'll find all his accounts.

I'd like to see gatorman banned, just to see what account name he comes up with next.

No, you'd want me banned because I proved you were wrong and you are a little cry baby

Talking crap? At least try and talk about something you know. This post shows how ignorant you are. If I'm wrong, prove it.

How ignorant I am? Ignorant about what? That you get so much wrong about so many things? That's not ignorance that's just observation. Lee fought to destroy the country?? :lol::w00t::wallbash:

How ignorant I am? Ignorant about what? That you get so much wrong about so many things? That's not ignorance that's just observation. Lee fought to destroy the country?? :lol::w00t::wallbash:

Damn it's easy to get you clowns to lose it. All I have to do is tell the truth, lol. Yes, breaking up the country was akin to destroying it. To Virginia Unionists he sure was destroying their country. To those that feared an internal secessionist movement was nothing but anarchy, it sure was destroying the nation.

Lee was also leading an army that was doing something the majority of southerners did not want to do. Take them out of the United States. Some cause!

No, you'd want me banned because I proved you were wrong and you are a little cry baby

Not a single word of that is true. Not. One. Single. Word.

That's !@#$ing amazing.

Lee was also leading an army that was doing something the majority of southerners did not want to do. Take them out of the United States. Some cause!

:rolleyes: Secession was voted on; the majority of Southerners wanted to secede.

Damn it's easy to get you clowns to lose it. All I have to do is tell the truth, lol. Yes, breaking up the country was akin to destroying it. To Virginia Unionists he sure was destroying their country. To those that feared an internal secessionist movement was nothing but anarchy, it sure was destroying the nation.

Lose it. I laughing hysterically at you. Lee did not want to break up the country. Read a book or something.

He might be, he might also be ICE/Hogboy or some other regular...

I thought he was Hogboy for a little while when he first showed up, but Hogboy was always a lot better at pulling peoples' chains than Gator is. If you remember Combo, he was one of Hogboy's most outrageous sockpuppets - he had the whole board going. Gator is way, way too one-dimensional to be one of Hogboy's constructs.

Either that, or Hogboy is a hell of a lot better than I give him credit for.

I don't remember ICE as having any alter-egos, but there is the hockey and damaged knee things they both share.......

I thought he was Hogboy for a little while when he first showed up, but Hogboy was always a lot better at pulling peoples' chains than Gator is. If you remember Combo, he was one of Hogboy's most outrageous sockpuppets - he had the whole board going. Gator is way, way too one-dimensional to be one of Hogboy's constructs.

Either that, or Hogboy is a hell of a lot better than I give him credit for.

I don't remember ICE as having any alter-egos, but there is the hockey and damaged knee things they both share.......

If Hogboy's gatorman, he's playing the best and longest long con I've ever heard of. And I don't even think hogboy was that good.

You have never, ever, proven anyone wrong on this board, on anything, ever. All you have ever been successful at doing, is, just like a woman, changing the subject after YOU'VE been proven wrong.

:lol: I suppose we're following the birdog treatise now:

If monuments can't educate us about history, it's reasonable to assume that documents, such as the record of the assembly votes, and more importantly, the unprecedented referendums in many states, who voted to secede and have rarely if ever had a state-wide referendum since....also can't educate us about history. :lol: You know...because those docs actually refute gator's point so hard it gets sent to where it belongs: assinineville.

F(throw my hands up). I guess nothing can teach us history...except of course the children's propaganda books the Clinton campaign is now hawking.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

If Hogboy's gatorman, he's playing the best and longest long con I've ever heard of. And I don't even think hogboy was that good.

My sentiments exactly. Still, it's sometimes hard to believe that Gator is the real thing.

Not a single word of that is true. Not. One. Single. Word.

That's !@#$ing amazing.

:rolleyes: Secession was voted on; the majority of Southerners wanted to secede.

Voted on by whom? What an idiot you are! You really are an ignorant fool.

The majority of southerners were against secession. Hundreds of thousands of them went to fight in the Union army, thousands more helped the Union army. Learn some history

Lose it. I laughing hysterically at you. Lee did not want to break up the country. Read a book or something.

:blink:

My sentiments exactly. Still, it's sometimes hard to believe that Gator is the real thing.

Bottom feeder

The majority of southerners were against secession. Hundreds of thousands of them went to fight in the Union army, thousands more helped the Union army. Learn some history

Bottom feeder

Nema one state in the Confederacy where the majority wasn’t for secession.

Bottom feeder

I try to stay away from any "debate" with you because of your outright stupidity. You make a mockery of this forum and frankly don't deserve to have posting rights here.