Fed Raises Rate

Tiberius

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And again...the links are either wrong, or you don't understand them.

The BOARD is part of the government. The ENTIRE FEDERAL RESERVE is not.

by my unofficial count, that is the fifth time (in this thread alone) that you have told him this.

by my unofficial count, that is the fifth time (in this thread alone) that you have told him this.

Yeah, but each time he comes up with some new bull **** about me being wrong. At this point, it's an experiment to see how long it take him to run out of bull ****.

All those links I posted say you are wrong

From your own links, idiot:

Thus, the Federal Reserve System has both private and public components to serve the interests of the public and private banks.[17][18][19][20] The structure is considered unique among central banks. It is also unusual in that theUnited States Department of the Treasury, an entity outside of the central bank, creates the currency used.[21] The Federal Reserve System considers itself "an independent central bank because its monetary policy decisions do not have to be approved by the President or anyone else in the executive or legislative branches of government, it does not receive funding appropriated by the Congress, and the terms of the members of the Board of Governors span multiple presidential and congressional terms."[22]

or because he loves the attention here.

Which just shows he's a moron. Only morons love being considered a joke by nearly every person that comes down to the dungeon for a visit. No one takes him seriously, even the ones like me who engage him are not doing so seriously.

If he is a real person and not a second/third/fourth account by another poster around here, then I feel bad for him. It's no fun to go through life deaf, blind and stupid.

This thread reminds me of one day when I was listening to Wilkow on the radio and some genius called in and said in effect that public companies are owned by the public and therefore the government should be able to set their executives pay. They're not private companies, the public owns them, so the government can step in and do what they want with them.

SMH.

Or... you could listen to the words coming out of the Chairman of the Fed's own mouth when he says THEY ARE INDEPENDENT and ABOVE THE LAW, even from the President of the United States.

But that would require you to be honest and literate. Since you've constantly demonstrated you possess neither of these qualities, you can keep on asshatting your way through life. It's easier to be blind, deaf, and dumb than it is to be awake and aware. I get it. I do.

It's just cowardly.

what-an-asshat.jpg

I have a friend who I graduated from high school with who I've not seen since graduation in 1979. We're now FB friends and she just called me an asshat. I am so touched. After all these years............ :wub:

Impressive. You listened to a 33 minute interview in 13 minutes. :lol:

No. I could only take the first 10 minutes, which then made me look up his business. People who have an interest in selling gold to other people make these kinds of idiotic claims. Peter Schiff did this a lot too. The hyperinflationistas! It's the end of fiat currency...look out!