Howard Stern re-ups for 5 more years!!!!

The Poojer

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well the phrase " Sirius is the next 8 track tape" in terms of it's future. may hold some weight. Stern aside, the repeats and over compressed sound is a no go.

It's funny, as profitable as Sirius is now, they really cheap out on channels other than Howard's. in fact the laid off a bunch of DJ's on their music channels and started repeating shows or running sans DJ's. And the sound is pretty schitty.

2015 MVPS:

Lump

Michael Rappaport

Mick the Nerd

Shuli

Sal

Howard's interviews are the true MVP. This past year he had so many compelling sit-downs. He has become America's best interviewer and many A-listers now consider his show the place to go to conduct the interview that will define their career.

Jeffs Lump/bobos toupee/JDs sheets is awesome.

Don't forget his cameo as Gary's Christmas card to Howard. :D

It's funny, as profitable as Sirius is now, they really cheap out on channels other than Howard's. in fact the laid off a bunch of DJ's on their music channels and started repeating shows or running sans DJ's. And the sound is pretty schitty.

I certainly could do without DJs. Other than stern I love Sirius for traveling as I don't have to try to find the local radio station after driving 3 hours.

Weren't they supposed to be commercial free music stations?

When you pay these people all of this money your experience suffers for it.

5 minutes of air time 5 minutes of commercials.

do you even have sirius?

there are no commercials for music.

and as far as commercials during the show - they make a lot of money for Stern and the idea that he could do a 3 hour show without a commercial would probably be rough. besides, even his commercials are entertaining.

oh just stop it with your reasonably fact based posts.....Howard Stern sucks and hasn't been prelevant in years, and Sirius sucks and will never last.

....prelevant....

do you even have sirius?

there are no commercials for music.

and as far as commercials during the show - they make a lot of money for Stern and the idea that he could do a 3 hour show without a commercial would probably be rough. besides, even his commercials are entertaining.

Weren't they supposed to be commercial free music stations?

When you pay these people all of this money your experience suffers for it.

5 minutes of air time 5 minutes of commercials.

What music channel has commercials?

Stern NEEDS commercials. They're infrequent and the guy can't talk 4 hours nonstop.

By far IMO the best thing I listened to on Howard Stern in 2015 is the ISIS hotline. I think they have only done it once on the show. It is one of the funniest segments I have ever heard Stern and his team do.

What music channel has commercials?

Stern NEEDS commercials. They're infrequent and the guy can't talk 4 hours nonstop.

Just that show alone costs SiriusXM 80 million dollars a year. I have no problems with them advertising.

By far IMO the best thing I listened to on Howard Stern in 2015 is the ISIS hotline. I think they have only done it once on the show. It is one of the funniest segments I have ever heard Stern and his team do.

Just that show alone costs SiriusXM 80 million dollars a year. I have no problems with them advertising.

when was it? I'm w month behind