We lost because our team is dumb...from the coach down.

enlightener

Sorry but as bad as a few teams have been over the years, this is quite possibly the dumbest, most leaderless group weve had since van pelt took the reigns in greg williams's last year (no offense to the dough boy)

where to begin? well how about the current longest tenured knucklehead bill?

1. leodis- allows the last pass of the first half to be completed at the sideline after playing tight D on all the previous and following pass attempts...where else would they have thrown it leodis?? = 3 points for them Then tries to strip the ball rather than make a tackle on a guy much larger when he had no one else to help...the second guy should go for the strip. This allows their TE to escape and get big yards= the winning 3 points...oh and we all know that int hit the ground.

2. Jerry hughes is too dumb to play the ball. Mario too, his off sides allowed the eagles an easy 3rd down conv and their first TD. Oh but 1 sack from these guys. woo hoo! eagles d line played much harder, and smarter. But thanks for not getting a 15 yarder today Jerry, for once.

3.The O-line cant play without what...10 penalties? holds, false starts, personal fouls!!??!?! you name it they did it.

4. Thigpen- "hi im here to fumble punts and when i do return them i get 10 yards at best and just run out of bounds." Why not let the janitor field the punts? he could fumble and run out of bounds too.

5. Felton, thanks for your two blocks today, and 2 false starts where you lean forward like a high school player...but again at least he blocked a guy today, or maybe he just false started right at the right time and fell into the defender. who knows!

6. Rex, we give the jets our old weak armed qb, they are 8-5, we get their fired but charismatic coach, we are 6-7, (btw was this our 3rd or 4rth 15 penalty game?)

7. Could Woods fumble more as a Bill please? hes done this too many times. Oh and could Hogan catch more balls and go out of bounds like he doesnt understand what feet and sidelines are for? He does this once a game.

8. Tyrod...my god, i would love tyrod but for this. Why throw deep low % balls on third and 3...but scramble for it on third and 14? He threw a ton of long balls to double or well covered guys on third and short, then when he did scramble on long downs, he doesnt go for the first. yes he did have 2 scrambles for firsts but also 3 or 4 where he just didnt dive or stretch for more. Once he kitty slid with 1 yard to go...the defender wasnt even close and this was at the end of the game!!! Do I even start with his not throwing down the middle? He hit a couple nice ones in the first half...but when its third, he just wont throw the easy pass to a crossing route...nope...HES GOING DEEP!....and incomplete. Tyrod is cool and collected, but is he smart enough to get the easy first and give himself 4 more downs?

9. Sammy-ill keep it short. he had a nice wide open deep ball,caught it, then dropped the first and only 50/50 ball, dropped the other two passes where he faced the qb, caught the two passes nicely that had him going out of bounds, one armed another deep ball that had a safety coming over, . Caught 1, yes 1 pass that was inward facing...he went down without fighting hard, it was 3rd and seven, he got a whole 4 yards...wow the running skills! this is why is yac is lowest in the league for a number 1...or 2...or most 3's....can you say- doesnt want to take a hit?

I love the Bills but this team is leaderless and the smartest guy (Roman) is playing with some brain dead athletes and Rex. Rex got rid of guys with brains ( Fred, Kiko) and with K Williams out, its down to a bunch of undisciplined loud mouths who gave the game away.

Edited by enlightener

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree with most of your comments wit ha couple of comments:

#3, think it's just more a case of the Eagles D line just being so much better than the Bill's O-line, that's one area that needs much improvement

#7, agree though not sure if it was all on TT or was the play calling putting him in that position where there weren't any other options. Did any one run short routes? Certainly something he needs to learn, but with only 11 starts, lets see if it's an area he can improve on.

Tyrod's decision making/situational football skills are HORRIBLE!!

Speaking of dumb, how stupid was it of Thigpen not to fair catch that ball instead of muffing the punt.

oh man i forgot thigpen, with all the stupidity, his was lost in the fray. Yes, totally stupid, and even when he runs it back he is innefective and just goes out of bounds for 10 yards. Can we free up a roster sport for me? I can run out of bounds.

Picked the wrong week to talk about TT not throwing over the middle.

why? i said he did it well, but he didnt go there on third down again, when it counts just throw it to the TE or let sammy cross and fall.

Meeks didn't have a foul. The refs called the wrong number. It was on Boobie.

pretty sure i saw it and it was 36, not 26 but maybe. i could look but who cares, we just missed the playoffs again.

oh man i forgot thigpen, with all the stupidity, his was lost in the fray. Yes, totally stupid, and even when he runs it back he is innefective and just goes out of bounds for 10 yards. Can we free up a roster sport for me? I can run out of bounds.

why? i said he did it well, but he didnt go there on third down again, when it counts just throw it to the TE or let sammy cross and fall.

pretty sure i saw it and it was 36, not 26 but maybe. i could look but who cares, we just missed the playoffs again.

It was 26. 100%

It's already been a long 15+ seasons. 1 week is nothing.

It's not just one week. It's until next September. It's a long 9 months before the Bills play a game that means anything. I just wonder what the hell they're going to do to convince people to buy season tickets next year. After setting a record for season tickets sales this year, next year will likely set the record for largest percentage decline in season ticket sales.

It's not just one week. It's until next September. It's a long 9 months before the Bills play a game that means anything. I just wonder what the hell they're going to do to convince people to buy season tickets next year. After setting a record for season tickets sales this year, next year will likely set the record for largest percentage decline in season ticket sales.

and I hope it does happen. The Bills fans, arguably the most loyal anywhere, pony up year after year and get the same garbage; excuse me -this year the garbage is worse.

The Pegulas were conned by a scam artist when other, more qualified HC candidates were available. I won't be spending another dime until Rex is gone as he is an embarrassment to the city I call home. I may draft an open letter to the Pegulas from TBD.

I know it's another season, but some homers are attempting to soften the blow of the playoff drought going from 15 to 16 seasons. They'll be back around draft time buying into the hype and telling the other skeptical types that we're only a right tackle or linebacker away. How quickly they forget the season itself when the issues ran much deeper and higher into OBD.

If there's one thing with ticket sales it's that they don't matter much to a team's bottom line. Sure, you want to pack a stadium, but sharing of the television contracts is what keeps a lot of teams financially viable. And people will always go to the games because it's a great big party with some football thrown in.

They'll probably lose some ST sales because they can't make the big name moves in 2016 like they this did in the past off-season. Then again, what's wrong with this team is in management and it remains to be seen whether they're willing to shake things up there.

and I hope it does happen. The Bills fans, arguably the most loyal anywhere, pony up year after year and get the same garbage; excuse me -this year the garbage is worse.

The Pegulas were conned by a scam artist when other, more qualified HC candidates were available. I won't be spending another dime until Rex is gone as he is an embarrassment to the city I call home. I may draft an open letter to the Pegulas from TBD.

starting with a slow clap then rising to enthusiastic applause

I agree. It seems during this long playoff drought even when we have a soild roster we have too many guys who don't play smart. Our rosters are constantly filled with players that lose games. No matter how much talent we may have, we'll never be a winning team until we purge ourselves of these types of players. Guys like McKelvin, Hughes, Mulligan, Etc.

Edited by DriveFor1Outta5