Philidelphia Eagles Message Boards?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I like to check out the opposing teams message boards each week... for whatever reason, I cannot find a decent board for the Eagles. Yes, I Google but the options suck. Whichvdo you use?

thanks

There's that PhilaDehlia chick who's been mentioned before. More of a video blogger

Edited by NOVABillsFan

So, I like to check out the opposing teams message boards each week... for whatever reason, I cannot find a decent board for the Eagles. Yes, I Google but the options suck. Whichvdo you use?

thanks

I think what you're running into is a manifestation of the literacy problem with Philadelphia sports fans.

i looked at one of them the other day and it appears they are mega obsessed with the Cowboys more than anything Edited by YoloinOhio

He was making a joke because we do it with the ***Pats

it was different - we have 1 Brady thread and countless Eagles threads on the first page. They had one Bills thread and countless Cowboys threads when I looked. It was just an observation I thought interesting. Edited by YoloinOhio

reddit.com/r/eagles

Also, you guys should check out reddit.com/r/buffalobills I like the up vote system reddit utilizes. It allows me to read the best comments on top and weed out the crap.

Interesting first post. :thumbdown:

...because this website plans to compete with reddit?

I don't know what that means, but if you are asking me if it is polite to make your first post in a community about how everyone should go somewhere else - I would say that it is not. But that's just me. You may feel different.