The Bills - the best team in the NFL

....as spoilers.

Hear me out. If you can't be in the playoffs...if you can't drink from Lord Stanley's cup, if you can't raise the Wimbledon bowl over your head....why not be the son of a B word that prevents someone else from doing it?

Who really wants to be in the Playoffs when you can prevent a team like the Jets from making it...or the Chiefs or the Colts, etc.

I'd take 15 years of squashing the hopes and dreams of other AFC teams over one lousy year of a Wild Card thumping.

Go Bills. Don't let me down this year...I wanna see Fireman Ed cry.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....as spoilers.

Hear me out. If you can't be in the playoffs...if you can't drink from Lord Stanley's cup, if you can't raise the Wimbledon bowl over your head....why not be the son of a B word that prevents someone else from doing it?

Who really wants to be in the Playoffs when you can prevent a team like the Jets from making it...or the Chiefs or the Colts, etc.

I'd take 15 years of squashing the hopes and dreams of other AFC teams over one lousy year of a Wild Card thumping.

Go Bills. Don't let me down this year...I wanna see Fireman Ed cry.

Come om man. You BBFSing again? Playoff hopes are not done for this year.

Come om man. You BBFSing again? Playoff hopes are not done for this year.

Screw the Playoffs...bunch of pansy ass teams with weak banners ("2015 Playoff Divisional Finalist")....I want a banner for the Bills that reads "We Knocked You Out of the 2015 Playoffs...Eat ****"

I do.

I think you're the exception to the rule.

Many of us want to continually be the thorn in the side of other teams who are posers. Maybe that's what Rex was talking about when he said he wanted to build a "Bully". A "Bully" doesn't always get great grades and they don't get to walk on stage as a member of the National Honor Society...but they are the ones who give a fat lip to the kid who wanted to go to prom resulting in disappointment and canceling dinner reservations. I want to be that guy for another 15 years.

You may need counseling.

Just get to the playoffs, I know this team can compete with anyone, and possibly beat any of them.

If they get in as a wildcard, the first game will be

- Cincy, don't win in playoffs, would be more fun to knock them out first round again.

- or South winner, none of them scare me.

Counseling?? For what?

* Tell me you don't cherish the fact that we can knock others out of the playoffs?

* Does it not feel good to impose heartache and depression in the minds of the NYC or Indy fanbase?

* Would you seriously be upset if we failed to make the playoffs but, instead, were able to solidify our role as a "Spoiler Dynasty"?

You, sir, need to look at the glass half full.

I don't look at the glass half full or half empty, I just want to know who drank half my beer!, haha JK

I just see this team as one that could pull off some wins in the playoffs, I would rather play spoiler there, knock Cincy out first round again, they would meltdown, then take out NE at their house, yeah, that would be awesome, then on to championship week.

I think you're the exception to the rule.

Many of us want to continually be the thorn in the side of other teams who are posers. Maybe that's what Rex was talking about when he said he wanted to build a "Bully". A "Bully" doesn't always get great grades and they don't get to walk on stage as a member of the National Honor Society...but they are the ones who give a fat lip to the kid who wanted to go to prom resulting in disappointment and canceling dinner reservations. I want to be that guy for another 15 years.

Gotta admit - - I always liked the bumper sticker that read: "My third grader can beat up your honor student."

Honorable mention to: "My son was convict of the month at San Quentin State Prison."

You should get one that reads: "Buffalo Bills - - we ain't much but we knocked your a$$ out of playoff contention"