MNF NFC Least Battle: Dallas at Washington

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we probably want Dallas to win. We don't want the Redskins getting any real confidence. Dallas is still shot with Cassel. Philly, this week, isn't going to change their attitude whether or not the Redskins win.

I want the Zebras to win; lots of players thrown out with multiple game suspensions. When was last time a referee threw a player out of game?

With DeSean back in the lineup, we will need all the coverage we can muster. Mario and Darby on Jackson with safety help over the top. Dareus lines up on the slot receiver and every other down lineman and linebacker sits in the shallow zone to take away the underneath stuff. Rex's scheme will blow everyone's mind.

Darius is a better match for outside receiver; when inside he covers two of them and you know he does not want to be a space eater.

And to think many were upset we traded him....

Some are upset anytime we win; I think they are counting on Bills to lose for their fantasy football team.

Dez Bryant with a leadership tantrum on the sideline after Cassel limp dicks one into the turf on the third down. Shocking development. Stay tuned.

And Bailey spoils a perfect game by converting the field goal. What could have been??

Jerry Jones is reportedly exploring a trade involving Hardy and a member of ISIS in order to improve his team's karma.

Edited by Jauronimo

Per Twitter, Dez just took his shoes off on the sideline.

The plot thickens.

Crisis averted

@NFLCharean: Dez Bryant is putting his shoes back on. Tony Romo is talking to him.

I'm encouraged that he even remembered to bring his shoes to the game. Baby steps.