Any Bills fans been to a game in Philly?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking about going next week, but I might not if the Eagles fans are just horrible to visiting fans...would rather be on my couch than deal with that crap. I've been to away games against the Jets and Pats, so if they're only at that level of irritating, that's fine with me. Anyone ever been?

Long time ago at the Vet. New stadium is a little better....they're a bit like Bills fans when treating opposing fans....

The key is to act accordingly when visiting stadiums and you will be fine. I sat in the 700 level at the vet with Cowboys fans who knew how to act and didn't hv a problem.

The Philly fan BS is amazingly overblown as there are idiot fans everywhere not just Philly.

I might be going to this game since its supposed to be mid 60's next Sunday.

Edited by Max997

Saw on Twitter

@BuffaloWins: For Bills fans going to the Eagles game. Got a message there's a tailgate there for Bills fans Wells Fargo Lot pole C5. There will be a DJ

@teeforton: @BuffaloWins Wells Fargo Lot Pole C5 starts at 8:30am and a DJ from Buffalo is coming to spin tunes.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I'm thinking about going next week, but I might not if the Eagles fans are just horrible to visiting fans...would rather be on my couch than deal with that crap. I've been to away games against the Jets and Pats, so if they're only at that level of irritating, that's fine with me. Anyone ever been?

Philly fans are a great time, and contrary to what you hear, they are respectful to the other teams fans as long as the other teams fans do not get out of line. The linc is a great stadium and the sports complex is even better. Philly has done a great job with the area near Rte 95 / Broad st. The stadium is also less than 3 miles from the airport....if you fly in / out. When would you come in? Lots to do and have fun with the night before.

Moral of the story - don't get to cavalier with the SHYIYYUYUUT talking and you will be ok.

Philly fans are a great time, and contrary to what you hear, they are respectful to the other teams fans as long as the other teams fans do not get out of line. The linc is a great stadium and the sports complex is even better. Philly has done a great job with the area near Rte 95 / Broad st. The stadium is also less than 3 miles from the airport....if you fly in / out. When would you come in? Lots to do and have fun with the night before.

Moral of the story - don't get to cavalier with the SHYIYYUYUUT talking and you will be ok.

how easy is it to get to train station?

how easy is it to get to train station?

Very. There is a SEPTA Rail Line station just outside of the Wachovia center. You could take SEPTA to Suburban St Station, transfer to a train to take you to 30th street for Amtrak.

Or you can uber a taxi to 30th st.

Either option wont take to long even with the traffic.

Don't paint a target on yourself by wearing Bills gear and don't be an asshat and I have to believe you'll be fine.

In my personal experience, Philly fans are among the best. I mean you never know what kind of characters you'll have to deal with at any kind of sports event though, and thats true of the Ralph as much as anywhere else. If you're cool and composed I'm sure you'll have a great time.

no live ones, anyway..

Then again, it's December, so figure the crowd hatred will turn to Santa Claus.

yeah because something that happened almost 50 years ago is still relevant

Edited by Max997