Any Bills fans been to a game in Philly?

To the board, you think the Bills penalties and play calling were embarrassing? Think again. For 1 or 2, not all of the Bills fans in section 134 yesterday at the Linc, you should be massively ashamed of your self and very lucky that that very worst didn't happen. I am a Bills fan and was with my teenage daughter who loves live sports events. Unfortunately my teenage daughter had to watch the awful carnage caused by drunk off their ass Bills fans causing problems with Eagles fans, for no reason. The game was good action back n forth and everyone was chumming it up in fun banter. Not these 2. Then, after your behavior causes an escalation, they run to security for help, to then only try to embarrass security mid Q3, who threw you out. Not all Bills fans are poor examples, but these 2 were.

This situation I am describing I am sure will make its way to youtube / deadspin / whatever. In the end, kharma reigned down.

Just be happy this wasnt the ole' vet.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the board, you think the Bills penalties and play calling were embarrassing? Think again. For 1 or 2, not all of the Bills fans in section 134 yesterday at the Linc, you should be massively ashamed of your self and very lucky that that very worst didn't happen. I am a Bills fan and was with my teenage daughter who loves live sports events. Unfortunately my teenage daughter had to watch the awful carnage caused by drunk off their ass Bills fans causing problems with Eagles fans, for no reason. The game was good action back n forth and everyone was chumming it up in fun banter. Not these 2. Then, after your behavior causes an escalation, they run to security for help, to then only try to embarrass security mid Q3, who threw you out. Not all Bills fans are poor examples, but these 2 were.

This situation I am describing I am sure will make its way to youtube / deadspin / whatever. In the end, kharma reigned down.

I don't know if it's so, but it sure seems like the Bills have more than their fair share of stupid, drunken, !@#$ fans. It's a real shame. I guarantee you those couple "fans" are not embarrassed, but instead feel pride in what they feel is sticking up for the team. Sorry your daughter had to see Bills fans behaving like that.

Edited by CodeMonkey

I don't know if it's so, but it sure seems like the Bills have more than their fair share of stupid, drunken, !@#$ fans. It's a real shame. I guarantee you those couple "fans" are not embarrassed, but instead feel pride in what they feel is sticking up for the team. Sorry your daughter had to see Bills fans behaving like that.

I can appreciate your point on "sticking up for the team". There were many fans who were having a great time, including me, who were having fun banter with Eagles fans. But what went down was far beyond "sticking up for the team".

In all seriousness, it was about to blow....they should be thankful security threw them out.

I wonder if that was the same clown wearing a ms. claus skirt and thigh-highs standing on the roof of his car waving is johnson around in the parking lot.