Trump Alone at the Top

When Trump loses Florida and NC and Colorado, few will care how well he fared next to the last second-place loser.

I'll bet you Trump wins Florida. Loser never posts on these boards ever again. A chance to get rid of me.

Deal?

Never mind that Romney was running against a very popular star POTUS

Obama's star had faded by 2012

I'll bet you Trump wins Florida. Loser never posts on these boards ever again. A chance to get rid of me.

Deal?

Obama's star had faded by 2012

Obama was still popular in 2012, and infinitely more popular than Hillary.

We don't make bets with neo Nazis. You can slime away on your own.

I'm quite certain that he doesn't consider me as white.

Touch.

Since I'm a pariah here anyways, you want me to take that Florida bet with the proviso that the loser never posts here in PPP again?

Minimal investment for a potentially huge payoff ;)

Edited by Simon

Touch.

Since I'm a pariah here anyways, you want me to take that Florida bet with the proviso that the loser never posts here in PPP again?

Minimal investment for a potentially huge payoff ;)

Go for it. It will give him more ammo that you're part of my secret cabal to silence him.

Note that I didn't offer the bet to you, Simon. You're somehow a lolbertarian that's a good guy instead of a fag. That's rare. You don't realize it yet but you and I will be fighting side by side in a few years.

I actually didn't mind LABillz either until a couple of months ago when he went nuts and creepy stalker on me. Well, here's his chance to get rid of me, if he has the balls.

Deal?

I'll bet you Florida goes to the Dems, loser never posts in PPP again.

You don't realize it yet but you and I will be fighting side by side in a few years.

If only I could somehow be as prescient as you I would probably predict that I would never allow a good guy like you at my side

I'll bet you Florida goes to the Dems, loser never posts in PPP again.

I dunno if that bet is worth it. Ozy is like gatorman, connor, lybob, etc. They're kind of like slinkies. Nobody really pays attention to them but every once in a while it's fun to just push them down the stairs

Note that I didn't offer the bet to you, Simon. You're somehow a lolbertarian that's a good guy instead of a fag. That's rare. You don't realize it yet but you and I will be fighting side by side in a few years.

I actually didn't mind LABillz either until a couple of months ago when he went nuts and creepy stalker on me. Well, here's his chance to get rid of me, if he has the balls.

Memo to libs.

This is what an outward racist looks like.

And we have no problem in calling him a troglodyte.

Notice how quick GG was to sacrifice you, btw. They love it when the goyim volunteer to fight their wars for them.

Right on queue You guys never disappoint.

Simon, FYI...

I wish that American Jews were darker, to be quite frank. The ability to pass as white is a cornerstone of their power.

Nobody's fighting by your side, !@#$.

Edited by DC Tom

Notice how quick GG was to sacrifice you, btw. They love it when the goyim volunteer to fight their wars for them.

We are in agreement that cultural differentiation is an important factor in human evolution.

However, if you think that your culture more closely aligns with mine than does GG's, then you're a fu(king imbecile.