Trump Alone at the Top

Cruz was too formulaic, and I genuinely wish he would answer questions that were asked of him without falling into the stereotypical candidate mode.

Watching Trump was like watching Real Housewives of Compton. I had to turn it off after 15 minutes because if I wanted to hear someone whine that much, I'd open up a day care. When he started handing Cooper pieces of paper to read that actually refuted the point he was making, it was too embarrassing to watch.

"What does touch even mean?"

Really, Donald? Really?

Kasich rambled on several times and never got to the point. Trump was the worst. Any Trump supporter watching this has to be concerned at this point. The more he is on camera, the worse he comes across.

Edited by keepthefaith

Kasich rambled on several times and never got to the point. Trump was the worst. Any Trump supporter watching this has to be concerned at this point. The more he is on camera, the worse he comes across.

When Trump explained how he was concerned that the pen in Fields' hand may have been a bomb, part of me puked a little.

Yikes:

"Now look at Stephanie Cegielski, formerly the communications director of the Make America Great Again Super PAC: He doesn’t want the White House. He just wants to be able to say that he could have run the White House. He’s achieved that already and then some. If there is any question, take it from someone who was recruited to help the candidate succeed, and initially very much wanted him to do so.

The hard truth is: Trump only cares about Trump.

And if you are one of the disaffected voters — one of the silent majority like me — who wanted a candidate who could be your voice, I want to speak directly to you as one of his biggest advocates and supporters.

He is not that voice. He is not your voice. He is only Trump’s voice.

Trump is about Trump. Not one of his many wives. Not one of his many “pieces of ass.” He is, at heart, a self-preservationist."

And what are the differences between the races?

Oh, my friend, there are so many tomes that have been written about this subject. If you have genuine interest and because you named yourself 'Observer' which suggests a scientific mind, then I will start you with this link: http://www.humanbiologicaldiversity.com/

If the reading is too dry, let me know.

Do you think that races should have their own nation state? I apologize for my ignorance of the Spencer guy--only picking up what I read in some articles after you linked to him.

Proximity + Diversity = Conflict. We see it play out over and over again in American and Europe.

If I could populate the Earth from scratch, I definitely would give each race their own nation-state, if not continent. Africa for the Africans, Asia for the Asians, Europe for the Europeans, etc.

However, thru bad public policy, the races have created multicultural societies to a great extent. Particularly in America.

So the question is now: what do we do from here?

Many of my colleagues have very hardcore solutions. Me, I prefer to focus on humane solutions around birthrates or secession. I mean, many of my colleagues refer to me as an SJW, and they may be right.

In any case, I would want America to look something like this:

partition_v5.png

Probably and in the same way Hillary, Bernie and Obama supporters think they make sense.

No, I think a better comparison would be Al Sharpton. Hillary and Obama have broad bast support from multi racial and ethnic groups while Sharpton and Trump are pretty much drawing support their racial base

No, Hillary and Obama are supported by regular average, and good people. Whereas, Trump and Sharpton represent the angry, irrational and stupid people

So did you just call my wife irrational and stupid? I'll give you the angry part but she is for good reason.

I still am going with the "deliberate" self-destruction theory.................... :lol:

Trump Says Abortion Ban Should Carry Punishment for Women

Bloomberg‎ -
This is Trump projecting a typical New York liberal's idea of (falsely) what conservatives want.............buffoonery
Sean Davis @seanmdav 16m16 minutes ago

If Trump were running to destroy the GOP/conservatism and pave a path to the White House for Hillary, what would he be doing differently?

My best guess is that Trump is totally unfamiliar with the Pro-Life movement & took a random guess on the issue of punishing women.

To be fair (as Tom says) he was simply answering the 'reporters' loaded question about illegality, but a real candidate would have seen that easily.

Edited by B-Man

Does this guy live in The Emerald City behind a curtain or what?

"...In an exclusive interview with MSNBC's Chris Matthews, the GOP front-runner described himself multiple times as "pro-life" but struggled to define what the legal ramifications of that position should be. When continually pressed for what the answer is regarding punishing women who would break any theoretical ban, Trump said the "answer is that there has to be some form of punishment, yeah."

When asked what kind of punishment he had in mind, Trump lacked specifics and said he has "not determined what the punishment would be." Trump noted that he does "take positions on everything else but this is a very complicated position."..."

jessems_bigger.JPG Jesse RodriguezVerified account @JesseRodriguez 30m30 minutes ago

For full context of tonight's @MSNBC Town Hall with @realDonaldTrump, it will air in its entirety tonight at 8pmET

Also, so MSNBC leaked this little beauty of Trump to gin up their ratings............ But media has no part in any of this.

People who are actually pro-life oppose this. Worth noting because it makes it easy to spot a poser.

Years of the pro-life movement leaders saying it's not looking to punish anyone for abortion,

cut out at the knees by Trump and the Media

Also, so MSNBC leaked this little beauty of Trump to gin up their ratings............ But media has no part in any of this.

People who are actually pro-life oppose this. Worth noting because it makes it easy to spot a poser.

Years of the pro-life movement leaders saying it's not looking to punish anyone for abortion,

cut out at the knees by Trump and the Media

When asked what kind of punishment he had in mind, Trump lacked specifics and said he has "not determined what the punishment would be."

When asked what kind of punishment he had in mind, Trump lacked specifics and said he has "not determined what the punishment would be."

But it'll be a great punishment. The best ever.

Really...he's not wrong. You can't "ban" something without having some sort of negative repercussions that go along with performing that something.