Too many snaps for Dareus?

YoloinOhio

That's certainly true now. Earlier in the season, when Kyle and Mario were healthy, it was more about Rex abandoning Schwartz's rotation scheme. The fatigue has shown all year, and I think it really showed in the 2nd half against KC.

This really stood out to me this season. We kept shuffling DLine players during drives to keep our superstars fresh, this is something we havent done much this year sans NEpt2

In a game like that even one 3 and out will doom a team. See the end result. L.

i thought the offense played well against a really good defense on the road in really poor weather conditions. The other team played better as in forced two turnovers and ran the ball better, it was a close game but really tough to pin it on any one thing. They were better that day - doesn't mean they can't lose to the raiders this week or we can't beat Houston. Lots of season left. Obviously the offense was not perfect but they did a lot of things well per the all 22 review. Clearly need to keep improving in some areas, as expected. Edited by YoloinOhio

This really stood out to me this season. We kept shuffling DLine players during drives to keep our superstars fresh, this is something we havent done much this year sans NEpt2

This is an interesting point. Didn't we lose a couple guys in training camp that rotated in a lot last year?