• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Giants will beat the jets

chiefs will be raiders

colts and steelers..........big ben playing?

We got to take care of our own ass.

It's not like this is the last week of the season and we're needing 5 dominos to fall our way. Win this week and move up. Rinse and repeat against Philly. Fat lady sings if we drop this one. Edited by Jamie Nails

If...

Bills beat Texans

Giants beat Jets

Chiefs beat Raiders

Colts beat Steelers

Then Bills are #6 seed.

That's a lot to have go right.

that could all happen, but there is still 4 games to go after that ... Any of these mediocre 6-4 or 5-6 or 6-5 or 4-7 teams can win or lose to anyone, this isn't college. And injuries keep happening every week to every team.

that could all happen, but there is still 4 games to go after that ... Any of these mediocre 6-4 or 5-6 or 6-5 or 4-7 teams can win or lose to anyone, this isn't college. And injuries keep happening every week to every team.

Yes. If the Bills do get back to a wild card slot, they have to win out to keep it.

Eagles and Redskins will not be easy opponents even if they beat Houston next week. Bills pretty much have to win out to get in the playoffs which isn't happening.

Eagles are horrendous, Cowboys are a train wreck without Romo and everyone else (jets, Texans, skins) are middling teams, the kind the Bills need to beat to make the playoffs. Luckily only one of the 3 (skins) is a road game.

Houston - 50/50. They're at home, which I like, but Houston is probably the more talented team at this point (factoring in injuries, which have decimated the defense).

Philly - I foresee a Bills victory, but who knows -- it's on the road.

Washington - Washington is 5-1 at home and playing very well there. Loss.

Dallas - Cassel? Win.

Jets - 50/50.

I get to 8-8 or 7-9. Neither will get it done.

Believe it or not 8-8 can get it done if all of the chips fall in the right places. See playoff machine thread.

Believe it or not 8-8 can get it done if all of the chips fall in the right places. See playoff machine thread.

I hate this. Every year reaching for all sorts of what-ifs to sneak into the playoffs. We aren't good enough to win the games to get in...every year we do this

I hate this. Every year reaching for all sorts of what-ifs to sneak into the playoffs. We aren't good enough to win the games to get in...every year we do this

I came to that conclusion today. Had they won yesterday then the chances were promising. Now it's Gloom and Doom.

Take a look at the scenarions I played out in the Playoff Machine thread.

I came to that conclusion today. Had they won yesterday then the chances were promising. Now it's Gloom and Doom.

Take a look at the scenarions I played out in the Playoff Machine thread.

It's just soooo old and exhausting...It's like Chevy Chase in Vegas Vacation when he is gambling..."Why don't you just give me your money and I'll take you out back and kick you in the nuts..."