Hostage Situation at Planned Parenthood in Colorado

Tiberius

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wonder what this is all about. My heart goes out there to those shot and wounded by this person. Can't imagine who would do this? What a world

http://www.mtv.com/news/2614987/colorado-planned-parenthood-shooting/

Well, I don't know why it's so hard to imagine. PP pretty much is a house of death by definition. They just aren't used to unplanned murder. Non the less. Bad deal.

Well, I don't know why it's so hard to imagine. PP pretty much is a house of death by definition. They just aren't used to unplanned murder. Non the less. Bad deal.

Hey! Maybe if a few abortions were interrupted this might mean he actually saved lives! Can the fetuses be called to the stand for the defense?

Whoops.

Update:

This appears to be yet another lesson in not jumping to conclusions. Media, who initially reported that the shooting took place at Planned Parenthood, have amended their reports and now say that it occurred near the Planned Parenthood, in the vicinity of other businesses.

Colorado Springs police says there is no connection to Planned Parenthood"

From the Colorado Springs Gazette:

1:34: The shooting situation remains active and the shooter is not contained. Colorado Springs police says there is no connection to Planned Parenthood and shooting victims are getting treatment.

Police say they do not know the connection to Planned Parenthood, but that is where the 911 call came from https://t.co/7z86fKuaMr

I f ind it amusing they say Obama was briefed. Really? On a shooting in a Western town? Why? So he can make sure the crisis doesnt go to waste?

Whoops.

Update:

This appears to be yet another lesson in not jumping to conclusions. Media, who initially reported that the shooting took place at Planned Parenthood, have amended their reports and now say that it occurred near the Planned Parenthood, in the vicinity of other businesses.

1:34: The shooting situation remains active and the shooter is not contained. Colorado Springs police says there is no connection to Planned Parenthood and shooting victims are getting treatment.

Police say they do not know the connection to Planned Parenthood, but that is where the 911 call came from https://t.co/7z86fKuaMr

I f ind it amusing they say Obama was briefed. Really? On a shooting in a Western town? Why? So he can make sure the crisis doesnt go to waste?

You have something in common with the prez!

Whoops.

Update:

I'm not ready to definitively ascribe a motive either, but I'm a sure a Muslim guy, from iran, shooting just about anywhere in America and, with no further info, you'd have already posted several links concluding it was jihad. Yet a white guy, from bible belt, shooting ON THE PROPERTY OF the planned parenthood center and you're on the side of not jumping to conclusion, blaming the media, and posting articles that contradict official reports. Edited by JTSP

" told CNN separately that some of the clinic's staff escaped the gunman by following security protocol and hunkering down in "safe rooms" built into the facility.

The Colorado Springs clinic has been the target of repeated protests by anti-abortion activists, and in recent years moved to new quarters on the city's northwest side - a facility derided as a "fortress" by critics of Planned Parenthood.

The national non-profit group, devoted to providing a range of reproductive health services, including abortions, has come under renewed pressure in recent months from conservatives in Congress seeking to cut off federal support for the organization."

Looks like the work of the good old pro-life movement again.

Why hasn't Jboyst condemned this North Carolinian's actions, his non-condemnation must mean he supports his terrorist actions in fact I'm waiting for apologies from all North Carolinian people or they are just terrorist supporters and likely future terrorist - build a wall around North Carolina now

" told CNN separately that some of the clinic's staff escaped the gunman by following security protocol and hunkering down in "safe rooms" built into the facility.

The Colorado Springs clinic has been the target of repeated protests by anti-abortion activists, and in recent years moved to new quarters on the city's northwest side - a facility derided as a "fortress" by critics of Planned Parenthood.

The national non-profit group, devoted to providing a range of reproductive health services, including abortions, has come under renewed pressure in recent months from conservatives in Congress seeking to cut off federal support for the organization."

Looks like the work of the good old pro-life movement again.

Evidence? Did he yell "in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost" during the attack?

I'm not ready to definitively ascribe a motive either, but I'm a sure a Muslim guy, from iran, shooting just about anywhere in America and, with no further info, you'd have already posted several links concluding it was jihad. Yet a white guy, from bible belt, shooting ON THE PROPERTY OF the planned parenthood center and you're on the side of not jumping to conclusion, blaming the media, and posting articles that contradict official reports.

Give us an example where a Muslim shooting was NOT in the name of Jihad. That's a very easy conclusion to jump to.

Strange that the media hasn't been able to find anything out about him yet. It's coming, I know, but he must be one out there guy to have no story yet about who he is.

Looking at him, he has "hallucinogen eyes." Somewhere out past Nick Nolte.

Edited by Observer

Give us an example where a Muslim shooting was NOT in the name of Jihad. That's a very easy conclusion to jump to.

Unless it's specified as a factor, who even keeps track of such things? UC Santa Barbara, Colorado theatre, va. Beach, etc etc....do you know the shooter's religion? Or if they even had one?

Strange that the media hasn't been able to find anything out about him yet. It's coming, I know, but he must be one out there guy to have no story yet about who he is.

Wow....

635842978204735859-RobertDear.jpg

Well, if you believe this report, he identifies as a woman:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/11/court-records-colorado-planned-parenthood-shooter-not-republican-identifies-as-woman/

Probably just a wrong entry. Wonder what that POS did for a living? Haven't heard anything about what colleagues (current or ex), said about him.