How good is Rambo?

johnwalter

I love his knack for game changing plays. For the number of snaps he's had, it's very impressive.

From his 2 picks of Rodgers last year to his three turnover showing against the Jets, the dude is a game changer.

On one long run today he struggled a bit to make the tackle because he's such a hawk he went for the ball first and the runner kept moving his legs, probably gained 8 more yards than he should have. It worked on Chris Ivory though, probably the first and last time a safety has every ripped the ball out of his hands before.

I'll have another Bacardi Rambo.....

He reminds me a lot of Searcy actually...

same knack for the big plays, same liability in coverage, same big hitting ability...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, he did once crash a Russian helicopter into a Russian tank and walked away...

He once worked as a stone mason in a Thai monastery making a little pocket money by gambling, on himself in, illegal stick fighting.

liability in coverage, has a knack for the ball, big hitter, OK run defender, good blitzer...

Pretty much a prototypical Ryan safety

I agree, he's a Ryan type player. He's made plays for the Bills. I think the more he plays the more he learns. He's also very good hiding (can't be found in the woods by an army of police) which helps him not being seen by the QB.