Brady Man of the Year photo shoot in GQ

YoloinOhio

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stopped reading after he used head to head matchups as a primary reason for giving Brady the nod over Manning. I can see giving him the edge on postseason success, but judging QBs against each other based on head to head match ups is mind-numbingly moronic.

Seeing as how both QBs play against a completely different defense it doesn't make much sense to use that as a measuring stick. It's like judging two golfers by who had the better score when they weren't even playing on the same course.

Keep reading. He really starts to trash him.

You mean switch hitter?

I agree if Tom wasn't such a whiny dickheaded shove it in your face poor sport when winning I wouldn't mind him as much.

just to name a few -

Peyton = Winner = Respect

Rogers = Winner = Respect

Brees = Winner = Respect

Wilson = Winner = Respect

Flacco = Winner = Respect

Roethlesberger = Winner = Respect

Dalton = Winner = Respect

Tainted Tom = Winner = Punkass troll

I would remove Big Ben and Dalton

Dalton isn't really a winner outside of the regular season and is not respected by fans. Most don't think he is all that great.

As for Ben, I would say more people don't like him than actually respect him although that's more to do with the off field issues.

I would say the biggest comparison to prove this is Manning as the Colts with him were pretty dominant winning alot (except for the big one) and I don't know of many who would say they don't like or respect him as a player and human being. Rogers seems the same way. The Packers have been dominant in the NFC because of him and I don't Know of anyone who doesn't likens respect him as a player and human being.

I would remove Big Ben and Dalton

Dalton isn't really a winner outside of the regular season and is not respected by fans. Most don't think he is all that great.

As for Ben, I would say more people don't like him than actually respect him although that's more to do with the off field issues.

I would say the biggest comparison to prove this is Manning as the Colts with him were pretty dominant winning alot (except for the big one) and I don't know of many who would say they don't like or respect him as a player and human being. Rogers seems the same way. The Packers have been dominant in the NFC because of him and I don't Know of anyone who doesn't likens respect him as a player and human being.

My references were to on field activities. Off of the field the respect goes down for Ben.

When it come face to face in the regular season I believe you have to respect Andy.

People respect Tannehil and he's way down the line from those I listed imo.

I may not watch a lot of the others on TV, but I don't recall any disrespectful antics by them in a game whether it be to other players or the refs.

We've all seen Tainted Tom yelling at the refs. Who the F does he think he is?

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

That's a pretty great article. The only thing I don''t agree with is that I don't think they will be remembered as fondly as the old Raiders. They will be remembered as great and as a dynasty. But I think they will always be thought of as despicable cheaters and not lovable cheaters.

Klosterman is a good writer. It's a pretty brilliant conceit -- a withering takedown encased in sumptuous male model shots.

Edited by dave mcbride

HOLY CRAP!! NOW GQ HATES TOM BRADY!!

http://www.csnne.com/new-england-patriots/stonewalled-brady-miffed-gq-writer-unloads

Boston media suckup rushes to Tom Brady's rescue because the GQ reporter dared ask him a question. Ay-yi-yi.

Edited by PromoTheRobot