Nickel Robey Is "A BIG LIABILITY"

r henderson

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The P*ts don't have the same type of WRs to cause that kind of matchup problem. None of their WRs are as big and talented as Marshall and Decker.

They have a TE who's a match up nightmare. But, I assume they would switch Robey off him if he's shifted to the slot.

They have a TE who's a match up nightmare. But, I assume they would switch Robey off him if he's shifted to the slot.

Gronk is the size mismatch for the Pats. uggh. Robey is twitchy enough to cover either amendola or the other guy.

Thurman put Robey in bad spot against Decker. shame on Dennis.

lest we forget Bill moved his TEs out to the sidelines to find the mismatch. Thats how Gronk got the TD. single coverage down the sideline. need to play a cover one if the split the TEs out

Me too. The problem with the jets (when it comes to Robey at least) is they have two guys who are physical monsters so it's tougher to keep Robey off the bigger guys.

Leo might have had a better shot?

Gronk is the size mismatch for the Pats. uggh. Robey is twitchy enough to cover either amendola or the other guy.

Thurman put Robey in bad spot against Decker. shame on Dennis.

lest we forget Bill moved his TEs out to the sidelines to find the mismatch. Thats how Gronk got the TD. single coverage down the sideline. need to play a cover one if the split the TEs out

Leo might have had a better shot?

I would think Leo gets gronk a few times in coverage. He's had success against him in the past -- but I wouldn't want to bet on him shutting gronk out without help.

I would think Leo gets gronk a few times in coverage. He's had success against him in the past -- but I wouldn't want to bet on him shutting gronk out without help.

Rightio! Brady can still get the ball up and out of reach for any of our DBs and gronkowski will come down with it. Thats when the safety needs to drill him in the breadbasket. That one cat who needs more than one player to cover. all the time.

I can see Bills going man with every other Wr and having a sense of confidence.

Ankle may make it more difficult for him to get off the line if the Bills play up tight on the receivers.

How can you not play press against them? ya cant fool with Brady. he sees the breaking receiver even when they line up empty backfield.

annoying he is.

So if Edelman is out whats the best use of Robey ?