Refugee Crisis in Europe

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

If people were robots who had uniform belief structures and monolithic cultural prioritization we could all live together in harmony!  Let's disregard the reality that we don't have those things and move to abandon the purpose of the nation state!

Dumbass the nation-state already is being abandoned it's called the internet and globalization and green cards if someone is acting crazy on the earth it's a problem for everyone simply saying you are a nation-state doesn't isolate the problem dumbass

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

If people were robots who had uniform belief structures and monolithic cultural prioritization we could all live together in harmony!  Let's disregard the reality that we don't have those things and move to abandon the purpose of the nation state!

It's analogous to they're being a massive fire in the neighborhood but you keep saying" I'm in my house I'm in my house see look this is a house"

Edited by westerndecline

‘Didn’t used to need those’: Berlin New Year’s Eve ‘safe zone’ sends heads to desks

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2017/12/29/didnt-used-to-need-those-berlin-new-years-eve-safe-zone-sends-heads-to-desks/

BfQLzf7G_normal.jpg BBC News (World)

@BBCWorld

New Year's Eve party in Berlin to have 'safe zone' for women http://bbc.in/2DuvrdT 

From the BBC:

Organisers of Berlin’s New Year’s Eve celebrations are to set up a “safe zone” for women for the first time.

The new security measures planned for the Brandenburg Gate party come amid concerns about sexual assaults.

A large number of assaults and robberies targeting women at Cologne’s New Year’s Eve celebrations two years ago horrified Germany.

Hundreds of women reported being attacked by gangs of men with migrant backgrounds.

However, presumably, women will have to walk through zones deemed unsafe to get to and from the “safe zone.”

Or they can, you know, try to make the whole country safe for women with rigorous immigration laws.

• 7 months later...
On 12/27/2017 at 3:13 PM, westerndecline said:

They come from a place called planet Earth a place we all have to share which goes back to my point it's about religious nutjobs not immigration these people are not religious nuts that it wouldn't matter

Its a dogma issue

Not immigration...

Oh my God i burst out laughing when I read this.  Why can't we all just get along, you should go on a peace mission to Iran or better yet Isis occupied Syria, spread the love.

On 12/27/2017 at 4:13 PM, westerndecline said:

They come from a place called planet Earth...

Just as long as they don't come from a planet called Houston, where all must kneel before Zod!

5 hours ago, DC Tom said:

"Vegemite."

You don’t want to know....

7 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

!@#$ that.  I come from a land down under.

Now eat your vegamite sandwich as I smile

Best opening lines in a beloved pop tune where nobody had a clue it was a drug reference 

4 minutes ago, westside said:

It was?

Barely anyone in North America can correctly deliver the lyrics in the first place

John Lennon could coyly talk about the benefits of discovering LSD in his song Help, but Men At Work stated their thing very plainly

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Barely anyone in North America can correctly deliver the lyrics in the first place

John Lennon could coyly talk about the benefits of discovering LSD in his song Help, but Men At Work stated their thing very plainly

Except the urban dictionary says you're wrong. According to them it's akin to the American vernacular "tossing salad."

25 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Men at work, or as we call them in Masculine America "the working man" are normally quite direct and speak their minds freely. We don't have to decide what language to use and don't indiscriminately add "u's" to words and replace an "s" with a "c". We don't eat vegetable sandwiches, and we sure as hell don't have Angela Merkel's boyfriend as our leader. So, there.

• 1 month later...

FRENCH COURT ORDERS FAR-RIGHT LEADER MARINE LE PEN TO UNDERGO PSYCHIATRIC TESTS AFTER SHE SHARED IMAGES OF ISIS ATROCITIES:

Do you not see where this is going? Do you not see why it must be stopped cold?

The Soviet Union used to declare dissidents criminally insane and imprison them in psychiatric units. And now the same sort of thing is manifesting in the West, by those who want to preserve liberalism at all costs. Those who challenge the regime, even with facts and images, will be taken to court and forced to submit to tests to prove that they are not criminally insane.

A breathtaking irony: the French state is doing this to silence those who criticize barbarians who would destroy liberalism.

Partying like it’s 1789.