The Mizzou/Yale/PC/Free Speech Topic

FireChan

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Did they eliminate the "United N e g r o College Fund" or don't they have an issue with dark money? 

NAACP is another

Even as a conservative, the UNCF needs all the help it can get

43 minutes ago, Gavin in Va Beach said:

It was a good run

If the movie bombs, it'll be funny listening to the left explain that it bombed because the world is too transphobic.

That said, I was surprised I enjoyed End Game as much as I did. Best Thor of them all.

54 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Went over both your heads. While Tom has no excuse I can excuse you since you are Canadian. 

none of this is novel to Canadians, we just shrug and get on with life

Kat Timpf article:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/12/most-absurd-politically-correct-moments-last-decade/

3. A professor was accused of sexual harassment for saying that effort is 10 percent of the grade. 

A Brooklyn College of City University of New York professor says he was forced to change his syllabus after he was accused of “sexual harrassment” for stating that effort was 10 percent of the grade.

4. A campus survey included a trigger warning to caution college students that it may contain “anatomical names of body parts.”

The survey was distributed at several major universities — because, apparently, college students just might not be able to handle the kinds of words that most kids hear in their middle-school biology classes.

5. University researchers demanded that we accept people who “identify as real vampires.”

Apparently, it’s the least we can do to prevent anti-vampire discrimination.

6. A Seattle-area councilman was concerned about the city hosing poop off of its sidewalks because he thought that it might seem too racially insensitive.

The area in question reportedly stank like “urine and excrement” — but one councilman was worried that hosing it down could be a microaggression.