The Mizzou/Yale/PC/Free Speech Topic

FireChan

THE LEFT ----- SEGREGATION NOW, SEGREGATION TOMORROW, SEGREGATION FOREVER! 

Stanford pushes separate physics course for minority students.

MEET THE REMYS!

Reason TV’s Remy “discovers the hysterical, shrieking crowds are here for the entitlements,” in a brilliantly recorded and composited one-man-band take on the Fab Four

20 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Hmmmm...let me check my physics textbooks...

....yep, just as I thought.  Physics works the same for everyone, regardless of race, creed, or gender.

Well, at least biology still yields to preferred gender pronouns.

This vignette fits in here as well as anywhere.

My sister-in-law just cut off all contact with my mother and mom's boyfriend.  Why?  Because SIL went ballistic when mom's boyfriend posted something on Facebook he didn't like, and sent him a list of opinions he was permitted to post on his Facebook account.  :lol:  He, of course, refused to give her editorial oversight over his internet usage.

When the revolution comes, she will have him and I on the guillotine.  

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

THE LEFT ----- SEGREGATION NOW, SEGREGATION TOMORROW, SEGREGATION FOREVER! 

Stanford pushes separate physics course for minority students.

MEET THE REMYS!

Reason TV’s Remy “discovers the hysterical, shrieking crowds are here for the entitlements,” in a brilliantly recorded and composited one-man-band take on the Fab Four

Essentially Stanford is doing what the high schools were supposed to do.  

4 hours ago, DC Tom said:

This vignette fits in here as well as anywhere.

My sister-in-law just cut off all contact with my mother and mom's boyfriend.  Why?  Because SIL went ballistic when mom's boyfriend posted something on Facebook he didn't like, and sent him a list of opinions he was permitted to post on his Facebook account.  :lol:  He, of course, refused to give her editorial oversight over his internet usage.

When the revolution comes, she will have him and I on the guillotine.  

I think to even consider accepting a list of acceptable opinions into your spam filter, you gotta at least be at under-sweater-over-bra stage.  Assuming you and your kin are not Jackson White(rs), wow, that's some crazy right there. 

19 hours ago, B-Man said:

Liberal Blasphemy

Often incapable of meeting basic grade-level English language and mathematics standards, these students would be forced to learn academic jargon like misogynoir, cisheteropatriarchy and hxrstory.

Say what?  What's that?  An voiceover-narrated hatred of women starring Humphrey Bogart?  

• Haha (+1) 1