The Mizzou/Yale/PC/Free Speech Topic

FireChan

You're a well-known researcher in the fields of psychology and human sexuality.  You've created much of the modern methodology for describing transsexuality.  You openly advocate for public funding of sex reassignment surgery.

You also chaired the sub-group that contributed to the chapter in the DSM V on gender dysphoria.  So you must be silenced.  Your considerable scientific contributions are now forbidden by the narrative:

Edited by DC Tom
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 hours ago, DC Tom said:

You're a well-known researcher in the fields of psychology and human sexuality.  You've created much of the modern methodology for describing transsexuality.  You openly advocate for public funding of sex reassignment surgery.

You also chaired the sub-group that contributed to the chapter in the DSM V on gender dysphoria.  So you must be silenced.  Your considerable scientific contributions are now forbidden by the narrative:

It's his fault that he can't summarize his findings less than 144 characters.  

We will always have those with mental illness with us.

They deserve our concern and care, but I refuse to participate in their delusions.

Blurred lines: A pregnant man’s tragedy tests gender notions
Associated Press, by Marilyn Marchione

Original Article

When the man arrived at the hospital with severe abdominal pains, a nurse didn’t consider it an emergency, noting that he was obese and had stopped taking blood pressure medicines. In reality, he was pregnant — a transgender man in labor that was about to end in a stillbirth. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

We will always have those with mental illness with us.

They deserve our concern and care, but I refuse to participate in their delusions.

Blurred lines: A pregnant man’s tragedy tests gender notions
Associated Press, by Marilyn Marchione

Original Article

When the man arrived at the hospital with severe abdominal pains, a nurse didn’t consider it an emergency, noting that he was obese and had stopped taking blood pressure medicines. In reality, he was pregnant — a transgender man in labor that was about to end in a stillbirth. 

"More needs to be done to improve medical awareness and recognition of diversity because “the consequences can be so dire, as this case shows,” Branstetter said."

No, this was not a consequence of not recognizing diversity.  This was a consequence of someone irrationally demanding to be recognized by an identity to the point of being detrimental to their health.  

If you want to be a man, and want people to treat you like a man, in direct conflict with your actual biology, this is the result.  Because reality doesn't give two ***** about your feelings about yourself.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, DC Tom said:

"More needs to be done to improve medical awareness and recognition of diversity because “the consequences can be so dire, as this case shows,” Branstetter said."

No, this was not a consequence of not recognizing diversity.  This was a consequence of someone irrationally demanding to be recognized by an identity to the point of being detrimental to their health.  

If you want to be a man, and want people to treat you like a man, in direct conflict with your actual biology, this is the result.  Because reality doesn't give two ***** about your feelings about yourself.

No, read the article.  This was a case of a transgender man coming to the hospital, telling them he was transgender, had not taken hormones for a year, had a positive pregnancy test, and felt like he peed himself.  The nurse ordered another pregnancy test and the patient sat waiting for over 2 hours.

Most pregnant women would have at least been examined and had an echo done to assess a possible state of labor.  Only after a couple hours did he get examined and the cord had come down into the canal and gotten pinched off. Dead baby.

10 hours ago, GaryPinC said:

No, read the article.  This was a case of a transgender man coming to the hospital, telling them he was transgender, had not taken hormones for a year, had a positive pregnancy test, and felt like he peed himself.  The nurse ordered another pregnancy test and the patient sat waiting for over 2 hours.

Most pregnant women would have at least been examined and had an echo done to assess a possible state of labor.  Only after a couple hours did he get examined and the cord had come down into the canal and gotten pinched off. Dead baby.

But he was not a pregnant woman, by his choice.

He should sue, for getting medical tests done that violated his civil rights.  

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

But he was not a pregnant woman, by his choice.

He should sue, for getting medical tests done that violated his civil rights.  

Really, that's what you know was going on here?  You're an idiot.

16 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

Really, that's what you know was going on here?  You're an idiot.

No, I just know that's what the solipsistic logic of gender justifies.  There's no such thing as a "pregnant man."  

The man should have been denied any OBGYN care.  It's what he chose.  The outcome was appropriate.

I like to look at a work of art, sadly the last 100 years have demanded I also read a manifesto from 2 to 2,000 pages

i just don’t have the time and doubt the authenticity when I have to enter some verbal maze of bunkum

applies to all kind of areas of life as well

the reality of the world is that it is binary. you're either ?‍♂️ or ?‍♀️, period. feelz aside, nothing is ever going to change that.

Edited by Foxx

48 minutes ago, Foxx said:

the reality of the world is that it is binary. you're either ?‍♂️ or ?‍♀️, period. feelz aside, nothing is ever going to change that.

Have you never met a female who had big balls? How about a male who was a p u s s y?

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, DC Tom said:

No, I just know that's what the solipsistic logic of gender justifies.  There's no such thing as a "pregnant man."  

The man should have been denied any OBGYN care.  It's what he chose.  The outcome was appropriate.

I have a friend who works in the medical field and does a lot of ER work. Says these types of things happen and why people should have their biological gender listed in their medical records. 

13 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I have a friend who works in the medical field and does a lot of ER work. Says these types of things happen and why people should have their biological gender listed in their medical records. 

There's no such thing as a "biological gender."  Gender is a social construct.

Hey, these are the rules these people choose to live by.  

39 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

i've told the stories of my ER friends in Philly who had to deal with a lot of things umm.... inserted and stuck..... and it was a TOTAL SHOCK how that peanut butter jar or 1" bolt got up them....

just a little abdominal pain, can you help me???

Just now, row_33 said:

i've told the stories of my ER friends in Philly who had to deal with a lot of things umm.... inserted and stuck..... and it was a TOTAL SHOCK how that peanut butter jar or 1" bolt got up them....

Yes.  My friend has had the same stories.  Most recently was the 4 hour erection.  She said when she walked in the guy said "it's back"  Yeah, she's hot.  

15 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Yes.  My friend has had the same stories.  Most recently was the 4 hour erection.  She said when she walked in the guy said "it's back"  Yeah, she's hot.  

that's okay, walking in with a lightbulb up your behind is another matter, that could break...

wonder if they tried to do this.... but the other end of ya... Happy ***** Hallowe'en Charlie Brown

image.png.618fe5c7f3eb58d6e782fc9efc74c132.png

Edited by row_33