The Mizzou/Yale/PC/Free Speech Topic

FireChan

Teammate Danny Ainge once called Kevin McHale "The Black Hole of the low post", joking that when the basketball was passed inside to McHale it disappeared because he rarely passed it back out to the perimeter

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

You have no idea how many times I've thought this over the last 10 years.

Carlin would be a racist, misogynistic Nazi homophobe today.

And I'm surprised none of those words are filtered.

Edited by DC Tom
  • Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

It's too bad George Carlin is no longer around to do a bit on this.

I would not enjoy him going more decades with the same old same old same old ***** boring schtick he inflicted for his last twenty years on us

I guess this goes here.  Was watching the local LA news this morning.  The Clippers were sponsoring a local science fair for kids.  Very cool.  They interviewed this young girl, maybe 10 or 12?  They asked why she was interested in science.  Her response (and I'm paraphrasing here)?  I don't want science to be sexist.  Seriously??  A kid that age using that term?  Gee I wonder where she got that from?   Home?  School?  Well it is LA so I'm assuming it's both.  What would I love to hear a young girl say about her interest in science.  I'm interested because it's cool!! 

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

I guess this goes here.  Was watching the local LA news this morning.  The Clippers were sponsoring a local science fair for kids.  Very cool.  They interviewed this young girl, maybe 10 or 12?  They asked why she was interested in science.  Her response (and I'm paraphrasing here)?  I don't want science to be sexist.  Seriously??  A kid that age using that term?  Gee I wonder where she got that from?   Home?  School?  Well it is LA so I'm assuming it's both.  What would I love to hear a young girl say about her interest in science.  I'm interested because it's cool!! 

CA public schools. The biggest CA schitthole of them all.

4 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I've seen a lot of "Science is bad when it's only practiced by white males" stories the past week.

I don't know, though...judging by human progress, white males seem to have had a good handle on science so far.

https://www.thegriffonnews.com/2019/03/police-get-involved-during-heated-maga-confrontation/

https://sports.yahoo.com/college-student-confronts-teen-wearing-maga-hat-symbol-white-supremacy-194241904.html

Videos have been taken down. I'm guessing because it shows the aggressor in a bad light.

Edit: Found one. As expected, she's irrational and confrontational over a hat she doesn't like and FEELS it's racist. This country is doomed.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

16 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I've seen a lot of "Science is bad when it's only practiced by white males" stories the past week.

I don't know, though...judging by human progress, white males seem to have had a good handle on science so far.

Newton

Einstein

Gutenberg

those who design bridges and airplanes

33 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

https://www.thegriffonnews.com/2019/03/police-get-involved-during-heated-maga-confrontation/

https://sports.yahoo.com/college-student-confronts-teen-wearing-maga-hat-symbol-white-supremacy-194241904.html

Videos have been taken down. I'm guessing because it shows the aggressor in a bad light.

Edit: Found one. As expected, she's irrational and confrontational over a hat she doesn't like and FEELS it's racist. This country is doomed.

I encourage her to wear that "turban" with those shorts. Especially at a mosque.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Literally, the maturity of a four year old.  

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

TDS is a real thing.

Calling a Jew a Nazi?  They've lost it and they are going to lose more than their minds going forward.  Keep giving these crazies a voice. 

Be careful what you wish for, Parker Mankey, as you will surely get it.

Meanwhile, professor thinks she's got one over on average road worker who is just trying to make a living.

2 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Meanwhile, professor thinks she's got one over on average road worker who is just trying to make a living.

Good for her for taking time out of her day to harass, and talk down to a blue collar, hourly worker, while he performed manual labor.

I’m sure the fact that there were no women on the crew had nothing to do with a lack of upper body strength, or stamina to perform tasks demanding of core strength for sustained intravels, outdoors in the elements in all seasons, for long shifts; and has everything to do with a safety sign placed on the roadway telling drivers to slow down.

Was there not a Chic-fil-A drivethough workers she could abuse in the vicinity?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Good for her for taking time out of her day to harass, and talk down to a blue collar, hourly worker, while he performed manual labor.

I’m sure the fact that there were no women on the crew had nothing to do with a lack of upper body strength, or stamina to perform tasks demanding of core strength for sustained intravels, outdoors in the elements in all seasons, for long shifts; and has everything to do with a safety sign placed on the roadway telling drivers to slow down.

Was there not a Chic-fil-A drivethough workers she could abuse in the vicinity?

I remember one summer as a teen they were doing road work on Route 20 that goes through the town where I grew up.  There was a hot chick on the crew that was the "flag person" and usually wore a halter top.  

Me: Mom, can I borrow the car??

Mom:  Again?!?!  That's the tenth time today

Me:  Eleventh. 

• Haha (+1) 3

4 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

if she talked like that to me, my cold drink would then be poured on her head