Bills 30 for 30 "The Four Falls of Buffalo" to air Dec. 12

YoloinOhio

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of that, any of our resident Twitter experts have any insight on this?

seen some tweets from forner players. I have a feeling Pegs may have given the current team an advanced screening. The producer works for Pegula SE.

Also, Mike Lupica is such a d-bag

Edited by YoloinOhio

Oh my god the kick went through.

How many times have you watched that highlight just hoping somehow it could go through. And now it did

We are going to beat the ever loving **** out of phIladelphia tomorrow.

I hope Rex is making the team watch this to see what the Bills mean to all of us.

no way they didn't see that. Are you kidding?

Two main things I never knew before watching this:

1. Buffalo fans chanting for Scott Norwood at the rally after the Superbowl loss and cheering for him when he gave his speech. Class act and glad to hear one of the dads talking about bringing his kid to teach him forgiveness.

2. Harry Connick, Jr.'s band member moved Thurman Thomas' helmet and that's why he couldn't find it.

Wow did that bring back a ton of memories! Was quite emotional watching it. I've been with so many great Bills fans over my lifetime, and reliving those wonderful years tonight was really something. I'll always remember the crazy days running the Bills club in Atlanta and all the great times we had. Yeah, the Super Bowl outcomes were not pretty, but the process of getting there was truly awesome!