Eyeore Fish Squish Review

Until the Bills win a playoff game I will be skeptical.

First today's games had some great positives:

1) Taylor's ability to take care of the ball is excellent. If he continues at his current pace, the Bills have a playoff caliber QB.

2) Watkins put some pressure on himself running his mouth, but he fully backed it up.

3) Running game looked good over all.

But here are the concerns.

1) game setup couldn't have been better. Two weeks rest at home. This won't be repeated.

2) Penalties were a nightmare

3) We benefited from some horrendous calls when the game was still in doubt. The non-grounding on Taylor, and the non-called hold on the Taylor TD bomb to Watkins effectively decided the game.

4) Bonehead calls by a rookie coach. Going for the TD at the end of the half and not taking the penalty to force the Bills to try a field goal were a full seven point swing. No seasoned coach makes those decisions.

5) A two point spot and an extra possession in the first quarter. This will never happen again.

Until the Bills beat a team that is going to the playoffs, I will remain a skeptical optimist.

Was not grounding, TT was out of the pocket. Penalties were still brutal but its obvious that the inconsistencies are affecting all teams and not just us. Have to play your best ball and that's that. The personal fouls are the one area I am furious with.

Was not grounding, TT was out of the pocket. Penalties were still brutal but its obvious that the inconsistencies are affecting all teams and not just us. Have to play your best ball and that's that. The personal fouls are the one area I am furious with.

It wasn't grounding but they should have called in the grasp. For someone with Suh's history, he let up so he didn't body slam him and the officials should have blown it dead. We got lucky.

It wasn't grounding but they should have called in the grasp. For someone with Suh's history, he let up so he didn't body slam him and the officials should have blown it dead. We got lucky.

In the grasp means nothing when Tyrod has that escapability lol. That's my spin.

Normally that's true. But Suh had him totally in control and intentionally let up because of it. That's just a bad call.

Yes he let up, and that's why play continued and it's not in the grasp. Suh had him totally in control by the collar. If he didn't let up he would have been flagged for a horse collar tackle. Not our player's fault if the other team let's up to avoid getting a penalty.