Syracuse Basketball 2015-2016

inkman

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just read the Columbia kid was on campus yesterday or today...fingers crossed on thompson

So, apparently Mullins' visit went very well. He will visit Cal tomorrow. I'm hearing that Stanford and Michigan are not pursuing him nearly as hard as Syracuse. JB wants this kid bad and is putting on the full court press. Who knows?

This would be a good depth player for Syracuse. Can run the point and shoot the long ball.

Malachi entering his name but not hiring an agent. No real shock there. Good move for him to see his real value

http://www.syracuse.com/orangebasketball/index.ssf/2016/04/malachi_richardson_entering_name_in_the_nba_draft_not_sign_with_agent.html#incart_m-rpt-1

Agreed. Smart move. Do his due diligence.

But he needs to come back for his own sake.

The Pearl's half-court buzzer-beater.

So incredible. I was at that game. I was probably 5-6 years old, but I remember all the hype when Pearl signed with Syracuse. I want to say we weren't very good entering the season, but I believe we finally cracked the top 20 the week of that game. Probably one of the loudest moments I can remember in the Dome when he hit that shot.

I remember it very well, I don't think i was there, probably just went back to fredonia after winter break, it was probably super bowl weekend and we were always back at school that weekend...but man do i remember watching it on tv

So incredible. I was at that game. I was probably 5-6 years old, but I remember all the hype when Pearl signed with Syracuse. I want to say we weren't very good entering the season, but I believe we finally cracked the top 20 the week of that game. Probably one of the loudest moments I can remember in the Dome when he hit that shot.

The Pearl's half-court buzzer-beater.

What are all those people going crazy for? Don't they know that they'll have to wait at least 10 minutes and 8 camera angles before we decide if the shot counts?