Syracuse Basketball 2015-2016

inkman

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JB has decided to test the waters of retirement, but has elected not to hire a financial planner.

Seriously though, I would guess that this "meeting" is related to Pearl's services. I was first thinking the news was related to Mali, but there is no way that news would not have been leaked by now.

http://www.syracuse.com/orangebasketball/index.ssf/2016/04/class_of_2016_recruit_taurean_thompson_to_visit_syracuse_this_weekend.html

Good news. Taurean Thompson will visit SU this weekend along with '16 commit Matt Moyer, and recruits Tucker, Diallo and Green. I have no supporting information for this, but I think we land Thompson after this weekend.

and Syracuse just offered a scholarship to Stevie Thompson's kid...hard to see him passing up the family at oregon state, but a Stevie legacy would be nice, plus he seems to be a very smart kid academically

http://www.syracuse.com/orangebasketball/index.ssf/2016/04/class_of_2016_recruit_taurean_thompson_to_visit_syracuse_this_weekend.html

Good news. Taurean Thompson will visit SU this weekend along with '16 commit Matt Moyer, and recruits Tucker, Diallo and Green. I have no supporting information for this, but I think we land Thompson after this weekend.

Brent Axe was just saying that Malachi is top 20 on Chad Ford's big board but that his stock is rising quickly. Teams are thinking that he's separating himself as a standout prospect. Doesn't bode too well for Cuse, but good for him.

Brent Axe was just saying that Malachi is top 20 on Chad Ford's big board but that his stock is rising quickly. Teams are thinking that he's separating himself as a standout prospect. Doesn't bode too well for Cuse, but good for him.

Agreed-- good for him. If he can leverage the final 4 run and good workouts into a lottery pick, then it is a nice move.

I still think he would be better off in the long run playing 3-4 years of college ball, rather than in the D-league. But that seems to be a tough argument to win.

Agreed-- good for him. If he can leverage the final 4 run and good workouts into a lottery pick, then it is a nice move.

I still think he would be better off in the long run playing 3-4 years of college ball, rather than in the D-league. But that seems to be a tough argument to win.

Where I disagree is that that I think he'll be getting decent minutes in the NBA next year. He came to school with a man's body and so he'll be able to deal with the physicality.

Where I disagree is that that I think he'll be getting decent minutes in the NBA next year. He came to school with a man's body and so he'll be able to deal with the physicality.

I don't necessarily disagree. But I think it depends on his landing spot. And he has to shoot better/more consistently to get any chance to play.