Syracuse Basketball 2015-2016

inkman

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gillon was a very nice get. Can play both guard spots and is experienced, obviously. Regarding Thompson, if we don't hear anything within the next couple days I will be worried. I think he's leaning Cuse, but I am afraid of Seton Hall making a late push. Looks like YUKON is out of the mix.

doesn't sound like Syracuse has any better chance than anyone else he is visiting, but this would be incredible

http://www.syracuse.com/orangebasketball/index.ssf/2016/05/syracuse_gets_visit_from_7-foot_turkish_center_omer_yurtseven.html#incart_m-rpt-1

Atta boy JB...leave no stone unturned. There's a nice Pita Pit on Marshall. Those Turks like Pitas, no?

Good move by Chino. Hopefully he gets some major minutes.

By the way, not seeing MR's name on any NBA mock draft 1st round boards. I have got to think that unless he has a dominant combine, he has to come back.

http://www.syracuse.com/axeman/index.ssf/2016/04/syracuses_malachi_richardson_projected_as_nba_first-round_pick_by_espn_analyst.html

He's #20 and rising on Chad Ford's big board.

"No one has seen their draft stock get a bigger bump the past few weeks than Richardson. Most scouts didn't see him as a one-and-done prospect, but after his strong performance in the NCAA tournament they've gone back to the film and seen one of the few wings in the draft who can create his own shot.

With a great combine he might not be done rising."

I feel like I read that comment by Ford 2 months ago. The mocks I was looking at were BR and SI.

Mocks, of course, are unreliable. So I guess we will see what happens at the combine.

what an absolute joke the ncaa/njcaa organization is, this 'poor' kid just wants to play basketball and they have made it difficult for him every step of the way, it seems....

http://www.syracuse.com/orangebasketball/index.ssf/2016/05/former_syracuse_recruit_moustapha_diagne_has_lost_his_junior_college_eligibility.html

Poor kid. What a freaking joke. I hope he gets drafted, or at least finds a club oversees to play for.

Good luck to Chino. Not much of an offensive game, but he did show potential on the boards.

That's all we needed him for. Sounds like he plays hard on D. If he can be a rim protector and rebounder, we have a bunch of other guys who can score.

Okay, I have it on pretty good authority that Mali Richardson is gone. Will announce soon. Another interesting little tid-bit is Syracuse's interest in JD native, Tyler Cavanaugh who is a grad transfer. Another talented guard to potentially add to the rotation...started at Wake before transferring to George Washington and having a pretty solid career there.

Again, FWIW...

Isn't the mother a former Syracuse women's star player?

Okay, I have it on pretty good authority that Mali Richardson is gone. Will announce soon. Another interesting little tid-bit is Syracuse's interest in JD native, Tyler Cavanaugh who is a grad transfer. Another talented guard to potentially add to the rotation...started at Wake before transferring to George Washington and having a pretty solid career there.

Again, FWIW...

Again, FWIW...

Ugh on MR, but should be expected. He really cashed in on the F4 run. Hopefully it works out for him.