Syracuse Basketball 2015-2016

inkman

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Happy for Malachi and Silent G. Malachi, though playing in just an awful market for us east coasters, should see good minutes there.

Yeah, I don't think I have seen the Kings play for a decade. Stoyanovich and Jason Williams glory days!

I do hope MR gets some major PT. I still think he was better off staying, but hope he proves me wrong. Was a key part of our memorable season last year.

Mali's body language was weird when he was drafted by Sacramento. Seemed like he was disappointed...maybe expected to be drafted elsewhere.

Perhaps just disappointed that he slid to #22

Anyway, congrats to both Mali and G on getting drafted. There were some pretty good college basketball players left on the board when the 2nd round concluded.

I heard somewhere this morning that 44 Cuse players have now been drafted into the NBA since JB took over. Pretty cool.

Mali's body language was weird when he was drafted by Sacramento. Seemed like he was disappointed...maybe expected to be drafted elsewhere.

Perhaps just disappointed that he slid to #22

When the pick was made, it looked as if somebody just sat on his balls

When the pick was made, it looked as if somebody just sat on his balls

I think Mali realizes that he is not quite ready, and that it would have been to his advantage to land on a team where he could sit back and develop for a year or two while counting his millions.

Plus, Sacramento is about as far away as one can get from Trenton, New Jersey.

I'm sorry...I still think he should have stayed one more year at Syracuse, and not for selfish reasons.

Edit: I just got the sitting on balls reference. Haha.

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks

You make that sound like it's a bad thing :D

I think Mali realizes that he is not quite ready, and that it would have been to his advantage to land on a team where he could sit back and develop for a year or two while counting his millions.

I'm sorry...I still think he should have stayed one more year at Syracuse, and not for selfish reasons.

How did you not get that reference originally?

The only thing we've been talking about for days are your balls.

It would be great to bring in a shooter.

Also brings some much needed depth in the backcourt. We can't have any of our guards playing the most total minutes in the NCAA like G did last year. White would give us good versatility too. Let's hope his visit goes well. He's getting interest from a few other major programs out there including Louisville.

Also brings some much needed depth in the backcourt. We can't have any of our guards playing the most total minutes in the NCAA like G did last year. White would give us good versatility too. Let's hope his visit goes well. He's getting interest from a few other major programs out there including Louisville.

Good point on the minutes, though I'm sure Battle will see a ton anyways in Boeheim's short rotation. Thanks for the info.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall