Syracuse Basketball 2015-2016

inkman

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

January 9th the big boys wearing the powder blue will be visiting.

Put some locks on your refrigerators, because Kennedy Meeks is gonna eat.

Syracuse is unranked and predicted to finish last in the conference. You better win by 30.

I'll never understand how he does things but he has 1000+ wins so I have to trust him, but why no Chino to eat up some minutes and clog the inside? He didn't get in the game at all...

I wonder Jimbo may switch up his recruiting a little to get better shooters in lieu of rangey wing players for defense along the base line.

What a great tournament for Syracuse. They were completely dominated on the defensive board, but great ball movement, clutch shooting got them the tourney championship.

First chance I got to fully watch a game this year. Silent G played great, Cooney looked far more in control than he did last year and I really like Lydon - he looks very polished for a freshman.

Also, great to have Coleman back on the glass.

Can't believe this team was picked to be a last place squad. They should crack the Top 25 after the last two wins, no?

Edited by ChevyVanMiller

If I had one negative with this tourney, it was on the defensive side. The teams in the tourney really were able to carve up the middle of the zone with interior passing.

Maybe we get better on D as the season progresses. But this just might not be a great defensive team.

But the offense will hum along so long as G is making shots. At that point, all you really need is some complimentary scoring from the other guys.

Watching unc/Maryland. These teams are in a totally different league than Cuse. Not looking forward to ACC play...

We'll see. We dirty up the game quite nicely. I've got newfound confidence since those tourney wins

What a joke of a loss. Gotta hit some free throws and get some rebounds. Their 5'10" guards were out rebounding our Bigs.

Not a great shooting night, but we really should have won that game.

Yup. That game was very disappointing.

What a joke of a loss. Gotta hit some free throws and get some rebounds. Their 5'10" guards were out rebounding our Bigs.

Not a great shooting night, but we really should have won that game.

I gotta agree with Bow-heem, if they don't hit their shots they can't beat ANYBODY! Edited by inkman

Frankly, they looked uninspired and disinterested out there last night. I'm not usually one to make excuses for poor play, but I wonder if they might still have a bit of a Bahamas hangover. Regardless, they shot terribly, rebounding was atrocious, and why DC2 did not get more burn in the second half is beyond me. They just looked like a different team last night, which gives me hope that they will rebound (pun intended) from this loss. Credit due to the Badgers and Bo Ryan for a tremendous offensive game plan against our zone, and for out working us in every phase of the game.