Week 9: Dolphins' Game Preparation - Sammy Active

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hayley Sunshine cannot be her real name.

Some of us old timers remember the Sunshine Market on Hertel. That was the family last name, and guessing it was altered a bit on entry at Ellis Island

@BuffaloBillsPR

The @buffalobills & @MiamiDolphins match-up Sunday will mark the 100th regular season meeting between the two teams.

CS-YnuoWcAAa4pC.jpg

@OmarKelly

The #Dolphins defense is allowing 6.14 yards per first down. Only 5 teams - San Diego, Wash, Minn, NO, Pitts - are allowing a higher average

#Dolphins tailback Lamar Miller has the 4th highest yard per carry average (5.5) in the NFL of backs who have carried ball 20 or more times.

#Dolphins tailback Lamar Miller presently has the NFL's highest yards after contact average (3.7 per carry) in the NFL. L. Bell No. 2 at 3.4

Thurman Thomas: "They should be fired up" (12:51)

Bills Hall of Fame RB Thurman Thomas called in to The John Murphy Show to recap his trip to London, discuss his thoughts on the upcoming stretch for the Bills, and their chances this week against the Dolphins.

@WGR550

Media day at One Bills Drive today. Follow our @SalSports for all the updates from Rex Ryan and practice. Rex speaks at 10:45am

@buffalobills

Rex: Tyrod Taylor and Karlos Williams will be full-go at practice today. Corey Graham and Sammy Watkins limited.

CS-o3Q3WcAAJvb2.jpg

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: I'm not sure if Percy Harvin has a chance to play on Sunday. No update. Maybe at the end of the day

@MatthewFairburn

Rex Ryan: "We're going to be healthy. That's what I'm most excited about."

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex not sure if Harvin will be available for Sunday. #Bills

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex: execution of the scheme always trumps the actual play calling. #Bills

@SalSports

"Is there a give and take on what you're asking your players to do? There is always that." -- Rex on any defensive scheme changes

@SalSports

"It's hard to win in this league when you're heathy. It's REALLY hard when you're not." --Rex Ryan

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex: closer to being the team we envisioned coming out of training camp based on team's improved health. #Bills

@JonTWCNews

Rex says Richie Incognito has been everything he hoped he'd be and maybe then some. #Bills

@viccarucci

Rex: "This isn't where we want to be. Not what our fans signed up for. Feel bad for our fans." #Bills

@salmaiorana

Rex: We're 3-4, we earned 3-4. I love the fact that we're getting healthy because that gives us the best shot to be successful.

@JonTWCNews

Rex: Everything we want is still ahead of us. Sky not falling. Don't make mistake of stop believing. #Bills

@viccarucci

Rex: "Our fans have been unbelievable. They're not 3-4; they're not 3-4 on the road. We've got to follow them." #Bills

@salmaiorana

Rex: On Taylor: I truly believe he can do special things, especially with the talent he has around him

@AdamBenigni

#Bills Rex Ryan on Tyrod Taylor: "There's no added risk... this is as healthy as he's been all season." @wgrz

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: This is as healthy as Tyrod has been all season. I'm excited to see a guy that runs a 4.4 40 back there.

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex: Miami difference on offense is greater commitment to run - more 2 TE sets. #Bills

@TyDunne

Rex: Everything we want is still in front of us. The sky is not falling.