Bills in the Playoffs and Pats SB 50 Win or....

plenzmd1

I am so conflicted on this game tonight..feel like a Dolphins loss is best for the Bills chances to get in, but a Pats loss hurts their quest for home field.

Got me thinking, if i had to make a choice between one of the 2 things below, which one would i choose

1) Bills get in as wildcard but are 1 and done. Pats win the SB

2) Bills don't get in, Pats do, but they lose in AFC Championship

I would go with #2 all day. I am just so sick of that team...I can wait another year for the Bills to get in. Another SB win will be unbearable.

I am so conflicted on this game tonight..feel like a Dolphins loss is best for the Bills chances to get in, but a Pats loss hurts their quest for home field.

Got me thinking, if i had to make a choice between one of the 2 things below, which one would i choose

I would go with #2 all day. I am just so sick of that team...I can wait another year for the Bills to get in. Another SB win will be unbearable.

imo

The Cheatriots will get HFA throughout after another 16-0 season following a huge fine and loss of draft picks. deja vu

so to me this topic is moot

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

The Pats will get home field regardless of what happens tonight I believe. I would much rather see a Phins loss at this point. This is gonna be another repeat of 2007 for the Pats I believe. Run through the regular season and lose in the playoffs or SB.

I'm with you, #2. The Bills arent winning the superbowl, and probably not making the playoffs, so lets take what we can get in schadenfreude

#1 by far. Year after year the Bills build up the hope and fail. This year, they had a pretty dominant roster at most positions, and a lot of other teams don't have a QB either, so this had to be the year, right? If they don't make it, five years from now no one will remember all the injuries. All they'll be thinking about is how it's 2020 and the Bills drought has reached 20 years. And even Kim Pegula has stopped coming to the games.

That's nuts! I don't give a rat's behind about the Patriots or any team in the NFL, other than Bills.

I'd take a Bills playoff game all day long and twice on Sunday (LOL) regardless of outcome.

Yeah, #2, I know we are desperate to break the playoff drought but if we go once and just get beaten right off the bat it won't really mean a whole lot IMO. Meanwhile I was tired of NE 10 years ago. I am sick of them beyond words now.

As far as tonight, rooting for Miami. Our game against Miami next week is far more important to our playoff hopes than a game going on during our bye week.

I never look at things this way.

I'm only concerned with what the Bills are doing to make themselves better. That's probably why I don't get upset about the Patriots accomplishments. I don't care what the Patriots may have been up to, because the Bills have been so far out of contention.

The Patriots only serve as a model for how to improve.

That's nuts! I don't give a rat's behind about the Patriots or any team in the NFL, other than Bills.

I'd take a Bills playoff game all day long and twice on Sunday (LOL) regardless of outcome.

I know, seriously! How the hell can people take the Patriots losing over the miracle of Bills making the playoffs (which we know is impossible anyway)