Trade for Andrew Luck

Was out in the Bently this morning and heard a show on Fox radio where a guy named North was crushing Luck....rightfully so too. I expect Kim Jung QB and his daddy to get this guy fired but it seems like people are starting to open their eyes.

I am also wondering whether the OP thinks we can get a cheaper price on one of his other favorite QBs like Gabbert.

This is pretty crazy because if Luck was available for trade the compensation would get much higher than 2 1sts. I will say this: Colts fans are nervous that Luck is going to want out of Indy because they have failed him on offense and the team has yet to protect him with an offensive line.

IF Luck were to want out of Indy though, you'd probably have a few teams lining up to send multiple 1sts for him. Secondly, I would suspect the Colts to fire Pagano and hire an offensive minded HC to somewhat appease their star QB.

Edited by BrooklynBills

The Colts are floundering this year and Luck has not looked good but it's clear he has done well till now and is regressing because the colts are dumb by getting old stars and no talent around him. Normally this could never happen but their GM and owner like making "bold moves" and might think they are smart enough to great compensation for him and start over.

I say two firsts might do it, especially with our poor upcoming record.

No need to use two firsts.

1. Trade Mario Williams to Montreal Alouettes for QB John Skelton

2. Trade QB John Skelton to Indianapolis for Luck

I saw this based on NFL expert who posts on TSW who said Skelton was best QB prospect since JaMarcus Russell

The Colts are floundering this year and Luck has not looked good but it's clear he has done well till now and is regressing because the colts are dumb by getting old stars and no talent around him. Normally this could never happen but their GM and owner like making "bold moves" and might think they are smart enough to great compensation for him and start over.

Posts like this make me wonder how I'M the one diagnosed as mentally ill.

So their "bold move" would be to get rid of the best guy (the franchise QB) on a floundering team?

This would be "dumb". It makes absolutely no sense.