Wembley severely underestimated Bills fans today

Just Jack

I'm just giving a hard time

I am curious what was served actually. I have been to two Premiership games...but much like a Bills game never even thought of buying food at the game. Hope someone posts a review of the game day experience at the stadium

The 716 Beef on Weck wasn't bad, I had one, but wasn't great.

I'm sad I didn't get a Bills in London T-Shirt. Sold out on Regent Street yesterday, sold out more than 2 hours before the game today. That's the biggest underestimation I saw.

I am curious what was served actually. I have been to two Premiership games...but much like a Bills game never even thought of buying food at the game. Hope someone posts a review of the game day experience at the stadium

Buying the food is an odd part of the game day experience for me. Putting myself at great risk, I'm sure. And yes, I'd love a review from someone who made it.

The 716 Beef on Weck wasn't bad, I had one, but wasn't great.

That was the stand that ran out, on the 200 level.

and at the stadium...what were the options? Fried something or other and mushy peas?

What I recall seeing, hamburgers, sausages, pulled pork, pizza, wings (4 wings for 7pounds, that's almost $11!), fried fish. Nothing really out of the ordinary that would find in a US stadium. Just their version of it. Most surprising to me was outside the stadium, there was a line to get in TGI Fridays before the game, even with all the food vendors around.

That was the stand that ran out, on the 200 level.

What I recall seeing, hamburgers, sausages, pulled pork, pizza, wings (4 wings for 7pounds, that's almost $11!), fried fish. Nothing really out of the ordinary that would find in a US stadium. Just their version of it. Most surprising to me was outside the stadium, there was a line to get in TGI Fridays before the game, even with all the food vendors around.

:blink:

My thought exactly! TGIFs? Must have been Bills fans craving something familiar!

We intentionally did not eat any place we could get in the US. Fun part was coming out of the tube the first day on our way to the hotel to see BK, Starbucks, and KFC across the street.

That was the stand that ran out, on the 200 level. What I recall seeing, hamburgers, sausages, pulled pork, pizza, wings (4 wings for 7pounds, that's almost $11!), fried fish. Nothing really out of the ordinary that would find in a US stadium. Just their version of it. Most surprising to me was outside the stadium, there was a line to get in TGI Fridays before the game, even with all the food vendors around.

No Bangers and Mash?