Streaming of the game?

valle7878

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thumbs down here as well and I have a good internet connection. I paid a lot of money for Sunday Ticket and not giving me the option to watch the game via the ticket and settling for watching a crappy feed that consistently dropped from hd to sd quality and also paused and buffered is an atrocity.

Yahoo app on fireTV stick. Lower than HD but not horrible. A few freezes that came back in VERY low definition, but not more than maybe 6 in total. But the video was jittery on my 50" TV to the point that I was getting a little motion sickness like when playing a first person shooter video game. Overall I'd have to give it a 6 out of 10 when compared to broadcast TV.

Edited by CodeMonkey

Wow, what a bad viewing experience watching this game on Yahoo. Lots of hesitation and blurry images all throughout game. I watched on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 tablet ... in same room as router.

Back to the drawing board NFL and Yahoo. Terrible experience! Nothing like watching TV!

Edited by DallasBillsFan1

Yahoo app on fireTV stick. Lower than HD but not horrible. A few freezes that came back in VERY low definition, but not more than maybe 6 in total. But the video was jittery on my 50" TV to the point that I was getting a little motion sickness like when playing a first person shooter video game. Overall I'd have to give it a 6 out of 10 when compared to broadcast TV.

I experienced the same. It was like watching a bad movie with overuse of 24p filmography

Mine was fine, but I know many weren't. The problem with a stream is that there are so many variables in getting the signal from Yahoo to your eyeballs. Yahoo can easily answer any complaints with "well, the issue could have been your ISP/hardware/software" and they'll still call this whole thing a success no matter what.

watched on a Roku3

During pregame Dareus segment it stopped to buffer then a minute or so later buffered again but never recovered. Had to restart the stream

During the game had to buffer twice

Video was HD

Audio and Video were always synced

Also checked in on a PC a couple times. Roku stream was maybe 20 seconds behind the PC stream

For the first ever stream I'd say it's a resounding success

Wow, what a bad viewing experience watching this game on Yahoo. Lots of hesitation and blurry images all throughout game. I watched on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 tablet ... in same room as router.

Back to the drawing board NFL and Yahoo. Terrible experience! Nothing like watching TV!

The picture quality was pretty good for me to be honest, the feed just paused or needed refreshed way too often. However for people who have limited to zero access to games week in, week out (cable, Sunday ticket or GamePass) its not too bad... Free is free, right?