Inquiring Minds want to know...where is the father thread?

plenzmd1

So, was looking for updates to the father/usher Bills fan suck thread thread. See it was deleted here, so i googled it. Been taken down from Craiigslist as well . Anyone have any updates?

Just curious if the mods found out post was a fake etc? If you all cant comment, no worries.

We have such the reputation now...Deadspin yesterday did a "look at what this idiiot Bills fan did this week" with links to Pinto Ron ketchup extravaganza.

So, was looking for updates to the father/usher Bills fan suck thread thread. See it was deleted here, so i googled it. Been taken down from Craiigslist as well . Anyone have any updates?

Just curious if the mods found out post was a fake etc? If you all cant comment, no worries.

We have such the reputation now...Deadspin yesterday did a "look at what this idiiot Bills fan did this week" with links to Pinto Ron ketchup extravaganza.

there are fans actually killing each other at other teams' stadiums so I'm not too worried about Pinto Ron getting publicity, lol Edited by YoloinOhio

there are fans actually killing each other at other teams' stadiums so I'm not too worried about Pinto Ron getting publicity, lol

it was just funny they had no idea it was tradition and Kenny been doing this for years...they thought it was just another week of a drunken idiot Bills fan...they did get a 1000 tweets about it.

there was no verification it was a true story, the OP shared a post that was allegedly found on craigslist, it had nothing to do with the OP or any of his family members, apparently, then the OP got hammered for 'misleading' people into thinking it was his/her personal account of what happened.

To get a post taken off craigslist is extremely rare. Since back in the begining it was not moderated. Doubt that has changed now, but I no longer pay attention since it has sunk to lows that are simply unreal. getting even slanderous or threatining posts off that hell hole is not easy. My only thought is legal action was threatnened and the post was total BS. I actually know an usher in the kelly club and he claims not have heard anything. Those guys are a pretty tight group. But who knows.

So maybe it happened any the family wants it quiet pending investigation? or it is complete BS.

i was one of the people that had a problem with it. For pages, people kept expressing sympathy to him too.

I would like to believe that it was just a poor job of posting on his part-- but come on! You don't just copy and paste someone's personal story into a thread, with no explanation. Just weird.

OP in that thread later said it wasn't his story.

Oh I didnt catch that then

CBF

Jeepers. Can we all just find a little bit of kindness in our hearts? Dig deep if you have to. Man were awfully touchy following a loss. Just sayin. Walk away.

Break the wrist.. and walk away?