Mariota has sprained MCL from questionable Vernon hit

YoloinOhio

he did get a roughing the passer call on this particular play but it doesn't always get called for the young guys and it's not fair.

it's funny that Ed Hochuli admitted that only some QB's get that call. he told Cam Newton that he wasn't old enough to get those types of calls after a late hit. a penalty is a penalty. just because TT or Marriota are young guys they can't get the calls that Brady gets? that's cheating

Edited by kdiggz

the guy sought Mariota out after the game to apologize, that doesn't sound like he tried to hurt him to me

or he just apologized to avoid a fine? Whether it's dirty or not, it's an illegal hit. Sorry I'm a complete moron shouldn't absolve you of responsibility for the play. Any word on the fine amount. ?

or he just apologized to avoid a fine? Whether it's dirty or not, it's an illegal hit. Sorry I'm a complete moron shouldn't absolve you of responsibility for the play. Any word on the fine amount. ?

it seems like fines are usually announced later in the week like Thursday and Friday.

the guy sought Mariota out after the game to apologize, that doesn't sound like he tried to hurt him to me

Could be something like the kid from "The Karate Kid" who was told to kick Daniel-san in the leg and then apologized later.