Got to get in my thoughts..... At the Ralph and what I saw

I agree. Yea, Tyrod Taylor has been just magical in the first half against NE 38 yards passing, against the NY Giants in the first half 36 yards passing, against the Titans 28 first half yards passing.

It wasn't EJ that allowed 34 points by the Bengals, and he didn't accrue all the penalties on the defense, special teams and offense. 8 penalties for 93 yards in all.

EJ was doing OK until Watkins left the game just before the half with 129 yards passing, and the score 17-13. It could be possible that the Bengals were easily able to cover Clay, Woods, and Hogan with Goodwin, Harvin, and Watkins gone. Lets also not forget the crappy field position that the Bills had to endure all game long. Special teams have been on the short bus all year so far.

After the first half the Bengals were able to put together 90 yard, and 78 yard drives that put a stake in the Bills defense.

DO YOU THINK I HAVE ALREADY FORGOTTEN HOW HORRID THE ST WERE SUNDAY! NO NO I HAVE NOT.

and they been on the decline for a couple games, pre Moore.

You cannot win games or defend them with such a field position advantage against these Bills> we just are not nearly good enough. Once Brooks got the great hit! and then clearly taunted i said we are f'd.

STs is giving me a headache and i want to punch something.

Is Crosman bigger then me? Maybe i could just kick him in the nuts and run away.

filthy game losing bastard.

Tyrod needed a sit down.

clear his head and get healthy.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

EJ stares down his receiver and never looks to his left. Watkins was wide open on several occasions and EJ never looked his way.

He panics...like a deer in the headlights panic.

New nickname: Bambi

Imo

You're not a complete joke. :rolleyes:

Leroi, on 26 Feb 2015 - 6:24 PM, said:

We are desperate to find an alternative to EJ.

We feel McCown is an upgrade to Orton.

Roman and him are good friends. Look for this to be completed tomorrow AM, also look for EJ to be cut two days after FA opens.

Imo

TRod is magic on 3rd down conversions. He knows where and how far the ball needs to go.

He doesn't just surrender the drive.

EJ surrenders.

Yes, the oline looked better Sunday.

Imo

Doesn't Buffalo lead the league in 3 and outs? Jesus, just because you whiffed on EJ being let go doesn't mean you gotta pretend Tyrod is "magic".

The Defense was terrible. Read Winners & Losers on Grantland and see that the Bills were 24th against the rush and 29th in Defensive Pressure. At home an not a single sack or hit on Dalton Please no comments that Cincy is good. Deplorable D yesterday.

Cincy converted third downs easily and were 4 for 4 in the redzone

Watkins comes out with his comments and still EJ and Roman called all of one play the first quarter and a half. Heck EJ looked his way only one other time. Every play was the same with no mothion and Watkins lined up outside.

The 89 yard drive 4-4 and the only time an interesting formation and a TD pass to Watkins.

How after Watkins comments, you come into the game ands again didn't use him for the first 20 minutes defies logic.

I posted the exact same thing last year. The Bills offensive scheme is so vanilla and pedestrian that it has no chance to succeed.

Cincy is good.

Doesn't Buffalo lead the league in 3 and outs? Jesus, just because you whiffed on EJ being let go doesn't mean you gotta pretend Tyrod is "magic".

for some reason the sarcasm meter is not properly calibrated again. how does this keep happening!!

Some one here at TBD needs to get a proper beheading. what better location than The infamous Towers of London!

Beerball do you have your Visa up to date?

sarcasm is fun. when its perceived correctly.

TRod is magic on 3rd down conversions. He knows where and how far the ball needs to go.

EJ surrenders.

Imo

Magic to the tune of "worst in the entire league in 3 and out %", a full third of all of his drives end in 3 plays and a punt.

We could do without that sort of "magic".

You're not a complete joke. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I can't believe he has the balls to show up here after that horse ****. The guy actually pretended he worked for the Bills organization, and peddled his garbage here as insider information. I'm stunned he wasn't banned.

What an original thread. :bag: 84 posts. 2 of them the same in the last year. Prolific you are.

Yep, been on and off TBD for a long time and often join up again when a major controversy arises or something pushes me to post. Sorry the minutiae of the draft does little for me. I can't and don't get riled up about most signings or many of the secondary and tertiary decisions the team makes.

What I do is watch every single game and Sunday I was there and yes Watkins was the focus of almost everyone in our section. We watched him lined up the same spot (outside), the coverges and he was open, with no plays or looks (yes one incompletion) his direction the first 25 minutes.

What I also have mentioned over and over is that there seems little motion or interesting offensive alignments. Watch the better offenses and they will look at the defenses and see the coverage on their #1 target. Sammy says he's open 90% of the time and watching the games it appears that way. As for the rest of the offense no screens, swing passes or lining Sammy in the slt (until the TD).

BTW the first observations was on how putrid the defense was.

Edited by Billsfan1972

for some reason the sarcasm meter is not properly calibrated again. how does this keep happening!!

Some one here at TBD needs to get a proper beheading. what better location than The infamous Towers of London!

Beerball do you have your Visa up to date?

sarcasm is fun. when its perceived correctly.

It's Leroi, I just naturally assume he is wrong when it comes to all things quarterback.

yep. aint purty.

Can he regain them?

Over under ?

History repeats itself so I say 80 percent chance he wont regain the team. The guy is the king of douchebaggery

Sammy never should have suited up yesterday. It was obvious from the way he was carrying himself even before kickoff that his calf was not 100%.

While EJ was not the solution yesterday, he was not the problem, either.

GO BILLS!!!

He sprained his ankle

EJ surrenders.

Imo

You might want to double check facts before posting this silliness.

Wk 1 - 5 of 13 on 3rd down (Taylor)

Wk2 - 4 of 13 on 3rd down (Taylor)

Wk3 - 7 of 13 on 3rd down (Taylor)

Wk4 - 3 of 16 on 3rd down (Taylor)

Wk5 - 4 of 12 on 3rd down (Taylor)

Wk6 - 5 of 13 on 3rd down (Manuel)

Where's the magic? I know a lot of people here hate EJ, but you don't need to make stuff up. He does enough things poorly to legitimately criticize him without outright lies.

And wasn't it you whose "inside source" said EJ was supposed to be cut by now?

As I've said over and over, We are fortunate to have 2 developing QBs with some talent. Not sure why people have to rave about one (completely ignoring shortcomings) and bash the other (completely ignoring positives and successes).

Where's the magic? I know a lot of people here hate EJ, but you don't need to make stuff up. He does enough things poorly to legitimately criticize him without outright lies.

As I've said over and over, We are fortunate to have 2 developing QBs with some talent. Not sure why people have to rave about one (completely ignoring shortcomings) and bash the other (completely ignoring positives and successes).

He didn't claim to have an inside source at OBD, he claimed that he was an inside source at ODB. Said in no uncertain terms that he was in the War Room on draft day. Then he peddled his lies here, to the members of this community as insider information.

He should have been banned.

History repeats itself so I say 80 percent chance he wont regain the team. The guy is the king of douchebaggery

He sprained his ankle

McCoy looked sharp!!

I am struggling with your balanced perspective.

just doesn't click for me.

/ sarcasm

Yeah, and?

Point is it was obvious from the way he was moving before the game he never should have been out there to injure his ankle in the first place.

GO BILLS!!!

Hey, He was the one who wanted the Ball so damn bad and EJM made extra effort to get it to him. thats the way the ball bounces.

next !

He sprained his ankle

i have no idea what goes on behind the scenes. But i dont dislike a him as much as some do. He seems pretty human to me.

But if the defense is so frustrated learning his scheme, and its still not working , could be a long row to hoe for Rex.

May i suggest that the season is hardly over?

The O line has improved each week. if only little by little and the play book has gotten a bit better. Execution has improved, but still some big whiff on the right side.Hope CK is ready next to Miller and or Urbik. that has to settle down.

I feel the STs is really killing the team right now.

and yes the defensive front should be allowed to show off why they are so well paid once in awhile. Like can we have one series of just all out pass rush from those four? even if the opposing team runs!! some LB will clean up if a runner gets through. and be sure and press cover that series.

Open the damn secondaries on the big four barrel carbs! ( let the pass rushers just rush please, they are hungry )

LET THEM EAT

Sammy never should have suited up yesterday. It was obvious from the way he was carrying himself even before kickoff that his calf was not 100%.

While EJ was not the solution yesterday, he was not the problem, either.

GO BILLS!!!

Agreed.