Got to get in my thoughts..... At the Ralph and what I saw

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well i hope Manuel starts.

He could build some character in london.

Lets get this Felton guy going a bit more. He is starting to show up and being effective in protection and especially lead blocking. Just recently.

Get him the ball. Let Clay get out in front of him on those high lows. someone is gonna get run over if the ball gets secured quickly.

Gragg got his last week. and about time. But he was being used as originally intended finally!

Bills have weapons , they have not found much/any rhythm nor consistency, which go hand in hand i might suppose.

Edited by 3rdand12

i have no idea what goes on behind the scenes. But i dont dislike a him as much as some do. He seems pretty human to me.

But if the defense is so frustrated learning his scheme, and its still not working , could be a long row to hoe for Rex.

May i suggest that the season is hardly over?

The O line has improved each week. if only little by little and the play book has gotten a bit better. Execution has improved, but still some big whiff on the right side.Hope CK is ready next to Miller and or Urbik. that has to settle down.

I feel the STs is really killing the team right now.

and yes the defensive front should be allowed to show off why they are so well paid once in awhile. Like can we have one series of just all out pass rush from those four? even if the opposing team runs!! some LB will clean up if a runner gets through. and be sure and press cover that series.

Open the damn secondaries on the big four barrel carbs! ( let the pass rushers just rush please, they are hungry )

LET THEM EAT

You make some good points and Im not saying your all wrong. We have alot more problems than mentioned however. The penalties, lack of discipline, poor scheme on offense and defense. All that with his loud mouth makes him hard to take. Yes we are 3-3 but have not beat one quality team and lost 3 at home. Remember this---we have to play the Jets twice still and the Pats away. If we dont split with the Jets stick a fork in us. I will leave you with this, good coaches recognize what their players do well and fit the scheme to them. Can you honestly say Ryan has done that?

Yup. Porcelain Watkins. Handle with care. Fragilé.

Imo

The worst part about it is how he ran his soup cooler then has one smack him in the face mask and one causing a sprain. Just think we moved up and gave a first and Odell was there. The wheel at OBD still doesnt get the grease.

You make some good points and Im not saying your all wrong. We have alot more problems than mentioned however. The penalties, lack of discipline, poor scheme on offense and defense. All that with his loud mouth makes him hard to take. Yes we are 3-3 but have not beat one quality team and lost 3 at home. Remember this---we have to play the Jets twice still and the Pats away. If we dont split with the Jets stick a fork in us. I will leave you with this, good coaches recognize what their players do well and fit the scheme to them. Can you honestly say Ryan has done that?

The worst part about it is how he ran his soup cooler then has one smack him in the face mask and one causing a sprain. Just think we moved up and gave a first and Odell was there. The wheel at OBD still doesnt get the grease.

OBD is popped poop. But there were some others in hindsight. but that is behind us. Make soup with with what you were given Rex.

I honestly say Rex , has not. and i do not care for it one bit.

But i will not close the door on the season much less the future under his reign. I can be pissed without losing hope. I am a Bills fan. what choice do i have my friend?

OBD is popped poop. But there were some others in hindsight. but that is behind us. Make soup with with what you were given Rex.

I honestly say Rex , has not. and i do not care for it one bit.

But i will not close the door on the season much less the future under his reign. I can be pissed without losing hope. I am a Bills fan. what choice do i have my friend?

We all have the addiction. I get it completely. I am as pathetic as the rest but when I realize its out of reach I will be more prone to fish steelhead trout on some of the nice Sundays.

We all have the addiction. I get it completely. I am as pathetic as the rest but when I realize its out of reach I will be more prone to fish steelhead trout on some of the nice Sundays.

Yep, i have other indulgences too. I could tell the family i am once again available on Sundays. if i have to.

j/k

But yes i sure hope we all have our more relaxing and zen things to turn to. Casting for steelhead running sounds about fine.

If the Kids are too busy working and such, i can alway fiddle with my summer car project. Play the guitars, Run the dogs, rake the leaves, and chase young women.

Or hell, take a well earned nap :thumbsup:

And EJ had the temerity to say after the game that he played "solid." This, after throwing for 111 yards in the fourth quarter when the game was over.

So he still put up better numbers than tyrod in the titan game. By your terms when the game was NOT over?

E.J sucks.

Thanks for your eloquence

I agree. Yea, Tyrod Taylor has been just magical in the first half against NE 38 yards passing, against the NY Giants in the first half 36 yards passing, against the Titans 28 first half yards passing.

It wasn't EJ that allowed 34 points by the Bengals, and he didn't accrue all the penalties on the defense, special teams and offense. 8 penalties for 93 yards in all.

EJ was doing OK until Watkins left the game just before the half with 129 yards passing, and the score 17-13. It could be possible that the Bengals were easily able to cover Clay, Woods, and Hogan with Goodwin, Harvin, and Watkins gone. Lets also not forget the crappy field position that the Bills had to endure all game long. Special teams have been on the short bus all year so far.

After the first half the Bengals were able to put together 90 yard, and 78 yard drives that put a stake in the Bills defense.

How dare you suggest the bengals have coaches that know how to adjust

You might want to double check facts before posting this silliness.

Wk 1 - 5 of 13 on 3rd down (Taylor)

Wk2 - 4 of 13 on 3rd down (Taylor)

Wk3 - 7 of 13 on 3rd down (Taylor)

Wk4 - 3 of 16 on 3rd down (Taylor)

Wk5 - 4 of 12 on 3rd down (Taylor)

Wk6 - 5 of 13 on 3rd down (Manuel)

Where's the magic? I know a lot of people here hate EJ, but you don't need to make stuff up. He does enough things poorly to legitimately criticize him without outright lies.

And wasn't it you whose "inside source" said EJ was supposed to be cut by now?

As I've said over and over, We are fortunate to have 2 developing QBs with some talent. Not sure why people have to rave about one (completely ignoring shortcomings) and bash the other (completely ignoring positives and successes).

Tyrod taking off regardless of what happens is like dangling a string in front of a cat. Doesnt matter where he goes or whats accomplished. Its just fun to watch. Thats the feel im getting from some posts

Yeah, and?

Point is it was obvious from the way he was moving before the game he never should have been out there to injure his ankle in the first place.

GO BILLS!!!

You should point out its perfect case of compensating for an existing injury. He was nursing the calf and the opposite ankle went