Watkins: "I need 10 targets... You're making me look bad."

johnwalter

Here we go...man this board just LOVES to hate on its own players and lives for these moments. You guys do realize he played hurt right? And when you play hurt on these kinds of injuries without letting them heal 100% you have a real chance to reaggrivate it or make it worse. He played because we were really short handed on offense this week against a good team.

Sometimes I really hate this board.

It's a win win for Sam. If we lose "Hey, I scored and I could have scored more if I was healthy" and if we lose "Hey, I wasn't out there so that's why we lost". It's a win win for Samuel.

If it's a "strained" calf or acilles I'll know it's about the $$ and not the team.

Edited by BringBackFergy

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two things to think about regarding Sammy. First, he is the only receiver in league history to see double coverage. Second, we must wait at least fifteen years before saying he's injury prone. And if you don't agree with the above then you just don't know the game.

Yeah. I've never seen a receiver get double coverage. I apologize.

Anyone still trying to say Watkins doesn't play hurt -- it is just a terrible take. Time to find a new crusade. If it's that he's "injury prone" clap it up for all the NFL WRs who never have any injuries. They are the ones who never play.

Your in denial. I also suspect you never saw Andre Reed play. He rarely missed a game and made a living over the middle. The best players in the game are on the field. Not on the sideline nursing injuries.

Edited by Billsmovinup

Two things to think about regarding Sammy. First, he is the only receiver in league history to see double coverage. Second, we must wait at least fifteen years before saying he's injury prone. And if you don't agree with the above then you just don't know the game.

Sweet sarcasm

1 Edelman = 10 Watkins

Or

Not.

Fun day for get me the f'n ball watkins.

He better get back next week.

btw anyone see the flagrant abuse pacman gave him? Adam should have been called more than once for hands to the face, the helmet ,and punching.

Watkins is brittle like a China doll. I think has a ton of talent but is a bust. If you can not stay healthy you are no good to the team.

It's getting concerning but he's been on the field a lot of his career still. Some of you are so eager to be angry that you miss any of the good (like a just shy of 1000 yard rookie season)

It's getting concerning but he's been on the field a lot of his career still. Some of you are so eager to be angry that you miss any of the good (like a just shy of 1000 yard rookie season)

...or maybe he'll be nursing the ankle injury for another four weeks. Who knows? I'm thinking this injury was a "Hey, I scored, but I'm now injured. Sorry guys" type injury.

He had to quickly shift all his weight to the ankle that went out because of the poor throw. But yes, he's injury prone.

I see Aaron Rodgers make that throw every week and people say, great pass. EJ Manuel makes that throw and our big time WR plants his foot the wrong and gets hurt so it's a poor throw...