OT: Marrone-Watch

eball

Maybe we should hire coaches who don't allegedly assault children.

The crystal ball must have been on the fritz at the time of the hiring. But the point is, (a) no one coaching the Bills' OL is as good as Marrone coaching the Jags' OL.

Marrone, in his ultimate wisdom, has planned this all along, and sabotaged the linemen, figuring that if his OL cannot block at all, the offensive will struggle mightily and Gus Bradley will fail as the HC, opening the door for Marrone to save the day and become the HC because of his celebrated status as an OL coach.

Marrone, in his ultimate wisdom, has planned this all along, and sabotaged the linemen, figuring that if his OL cannot block at all, the offensive will struggle mightily and Gus Bradley will fail as the HC, opening the door for Marrone to save the day and become the HC because of his celebrated status as an OL coach.

That would be so like Marrone. "Duh, I'll have my unit play like crap, so that way we lose, Bradley will get fired, and they'll give me the job. It's so simple!"

In all fairness to Marrone, he doesn't have enough talent.

He only has a 1st round pick, two 2nd round picks, and a third round pick playing o-line there.

Once the team invests in five "core" 1st round picks at the o-line positions, then he will be set.

Unless he wants "the five best players out there" and starts a #1 CB at OG over a #2 OG.

He tried that with Whaley. howd that work out :devil:

Marrone is a yet to be realized genius.

OK, can we get over Marrone already?

nope.