Titans trolling the Bills? Team tweeting about MCM.

YoloinOhio

dry wit by you?

I was responding to Freddies Dead uplifting comments :flirt:

oh thats nice. Talk about my Mom in front of everyone.

I loved those Houston oilers. even saw them play the Bills one time from the end zone. They lost. but..

Guess I should mind my business.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dry wit by you?

I was responding to Freddies Dead uplifting comments :flirt:

oh thats nice. Talk about my Mom in front of everyone.

I loved those Houston oilers. even saw them play the Bills one time from the end zone. They lost. but..

The Bum/Earl/Pastorini/Renfro era was fun.

Next year we're gonna kick that summitch in ...

The flight arc of the ball makes it appear like that's the case, but that ball was traveling forward i tell you

Bet your the guy that boo's when the Bills jump five yards offside and get flagged for it.

Ding ding ding- that is correct!!! In the first photo the ball isn't forward of it's location in the second, it is simply at the top of it's arch. The camera angle makes it appear like it moved backwards, but it didn't.

If you find a screen shot of the ball as it leaves the passers hand, and right when it's caught, you can easily see it's a forward pass. The flight path of the ball is completely irrelevant.

But as stated, you can't really fault the refs it was so close. Unlike the Ginats game Sunday!!!!

Wrong!

I want you to get these !@#$s where they breathe! I want you to find these nancy-boys Frank Wychek and Kevin Dyson, I want them DEAD! I want their families DEAD! I want their houses burned to the GROUND! I wanna go there in the middle of the night and I wanna PISS ON THEIR ASHES!

The untouchables!

Tyler, thanks for reminding us of the misery. That is not how I wanted to wake up this morning. He was completely accurate in how we fell apart after that game. Our defense, and running game was awesome during those years. With a game off, which I agreed for the Colts, Flutie should have been fine for that playoff game. It's all in the past, but god it still hurts. I would have loved for our team to match up with the Rams. I know our defense could have hung with their offense.

Guess I should mind my business.

Of course you shouldn't !! I dont !

The Bum/Earl/Pastorini/Renfro era was fun.

Next year we're gonna kick that summitch in ...

:thumbsup:

I cant wait to be relevant again so that we can forget this play even happened.

:lol:

It always seems to be general knowledge amongst us Bills fans that had we won that game we would have been in the Super Bowl. It makes sense given the fact that the Titans made the Super Bowl, and the AFC was relatively weak. However, no matter how great our D was that year we had Rob freaking Johnson at QB. The Titans had Steve McNair. Although Johnson played competently in Tennessee, does no one remember the horrifying play he was capable of? Maybe it's always been my coping mechanism for the Music City Miracle, but I truly believe it. We worry about our offense going into this game, but I'll take TT over RJ everyday.

Is TT the best QB since flutie?