Prayers Needed Please

Chef Jim

This probably deserves its own thread but have any of you ever shared one of those I think I only did once and it had to do with autism because my nephew suffers form severe autism.

Never. I always say Eff you and can't scroll away fast enough.

I don't know if most people are semi-retarded or if they only become that way when they sign onto facebook.

You KNOW who is going to repost this already - really, well then don't bother posting it!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am content with my life.

If you agree, please share this with 75 friends or your dick will fall off.

"Like" this if you agree that Chef Jim should have no more posting privileges.

"Share" if you are against clubbing baby gorillas sitting on bare tree stumps in the Rain Forest.

I KNOW most of you won't share this, but my TRUE friends will!!!

p.s. #KONY2012

Due to the fact that Two Bills Drive ("TBD") has chosen to involve software that will allow the theft of my personal information, I state: at this date of October 8, 2015, in response to the TOS of TBD, pursuant to articles L.111, 112 and 113 of the code of intellectual property, I declare that my rights are attached to all my personal data, photos, video, texts and post-loss idiotic rantings, published on my profile and message boards. For commercial use of the foregoing my poorly written consent is required at all times.

By this statement, I tell TBD that it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, broadcast, or take any other action against me on the basis of me calling someone an idiot on PPP. The actions mentioned above also apply to employees, students, agents and or other personnel under the direction of TBD. And ESPECIALLY moderators.

The content of my profile contains private information. The violation of my privacy is punishable by law (UCC 1-308 1-308 1-103 and the Utica Statute).

All members are invited to publish a notice of this kind, or if they prefer, you can copy and paste this version. If you have not published this statement at least once, you tacitly allow the use of elements such as your avatars and your brilliantly conceived and original critiques of E.J. Manuel and Rex Ryan as well as the information contained in the profile update.

Due to the fact that Two Bills Drive ("TBD") has chosen to involve software that will allow the theft of my personal information, I state: at this date of October 8, 2015, in response to the TOS of TBD, pursuant to articles L.111, 112 and 113 of the code of intellectual property, I declare that my rights are attached to all my personal data, photos, video, texts and post-loss idiotic rantings, published on my profile and message boards. For commercial use of the foregoing my poorly written consent is required at all times.

By this statement, I tell TBD that it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, broadcast, or take any other action against me on the basis of me calling someone an idiot on PPP. The actions mentioned above also apply to employees, students, agents and or other personnel under the direction of TBD. And ESPECIALLY moderators.

The content of my profile contains private information. The violation of my privacy is punishable by law (UCC 1-308 1-308 1-103 and the Utica Statute).

All members are invited to publish a notice of this kind, or if they prefer, you can copy and paste this version. If you have not published this statement at least once, you tacitly allow the use of elements such as your avatars and your brilliantly conceived and original critiques of E.J. Manuel and Rex Ryan as well as the information contained in the profile update.

I have been amazed at the number of "intelligent" people have posted that and think that it's real.

I was cutting my toenails this morning and cut one way too close and it hurts like hell.

Hmmmm......I think I've been spending too much time on FB lately.

Wuss. I had a nail infection under my big toe once, hurt like hell. Doctor said he was going to have to relieve the pressure. He pulled this pen looking device out of a sealed package an hit a button on the side of it, the tip of the pen proceeded to turn bright orange. He took it and burned a hole through the middle of my big toe nail. I have never experienced pain like this before and I have had many broken bones and stab wounds. He did not give me a local as he said it would not help as there was no blood flow to get the local to the location. He did however warn me that your nail bed has more nerve receptors than other part of your body.

I lived through it. He gave me an antibiotic, all was good. Culture came back as Staph.

Fast forward three or four weeks. The hole in my big toe nail had almost grown all the way out, and guess what? the infection came back. Dr. had to burn another hole through my big toe nail. I told him if it came back, the next time he saw me I would be falling down whiskey drunk prior to allowing him to burn another hole through my toenail. That is hands down, the most painful f'ing thing I have ever experienced in my life. Thankfully the infection did not come back.

I think you will live through your amateur pedicure gone wrong.

Well done. :lol:

Wuss. I had a nail infection under my big toe once, hurt like hell. Doctor said he was going to have to relieve the pressure. He pulled this pen looking device out of a sealed package an hit a button on the side of it, the tip of the pen proceeded to turn bright orange. He took it and burned a hole through the middle of my big toe nail. I have never experienced pain like this before and I have had many broken bones and stab wounds. He did not give me a local as he said it would not help as there was no blood flow to get the local to the location. He did however warn me that your nail bed has more nerve receptors than other part of your body.

I lived through it. He gave me an antibiotic, all was good. Culture came back as Staph.

Fast forward three or four weeks. The hole in my big toe nail had almost grown all the way out, and guess what? the infection came back. Dr. had to burn another hole through my big toe nail. I told him if it came back, the next time he saw me I would be falling down whiskey drunk prior to allowing him to burn another hole through my toenail. That is hands down, the most painful f'ing thing I have ever experienced in my life. Thankfully the infection did not come back.

I think you will live through your amateur pedicure gone wrong.

Whiskey? Try pot. It cures everything.

Due to the fact that Two Bills Drive ("TBD") has chosen to involve software that will allow the theft of my personal information, I state: at this date of October 8, 2015, in response to the TOS of TBD, pursuant to articles L.111, 112 and 113 of the code of intellectual property, I declare that my rights are attached to all my personal data, photos, video, texts and post-loss idiotic rantings, published on my profile and message boards. For commercial use of the foregoing my poorly written consent is required at all times. By this statement, I tell TBD that it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, broadcast, or take any other action against me on the basis of me calling someone an idiot on PPP. The actions mentioned above also apply to employees, students, agents and or other personnel under the direction of TBD. And ESPECIALLY moderators.The content of my profile contains private information. The violation of my privacy is punishable by law (UCC 1-308 1-308 1-103 and the Utica Statute).All members are invited to publish a notice of this kind, or if they prefer, you can copy and paste this version. If you have not published this statement at least once, you tacitly allow the use of elements such as your avatars and your brilliantly conceived and original critiques of E.J. Manuel and Rex Ryan as well as the information contained in the profile update.

SDS has his lawyers working away....

Expect a lawsuit soon...

Do you know anyone named Bob from Michigan?

Ha. No I don't. Know a few characters named Bob, but none from Michigan. Ironically, I do know a Herb from Michigan.

Why?

Youth + Stupidity