Prayers Needed Please

Chef Jim

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This just annoyed me:

524251_10151352369522267_1685833908_n.jp

Send the proceeds? No mention of the costs of designing, producing, shipping, etc the new bald Barbie? I'm shocked a Facebook poster would gloss over basic economic reality in their rush to support such a worthy cause (or political candidate).

This just annoyed me:

524251_10151352369522267_1685833908_n.jp

Send the proceeds? No mention of the costs of designing, producing, shipping, etc the new bald Barbie? I'm shocked a Facebook poster would gloss over basic economic reality in their rush to support such a worthy cause (or political candidate).

They already do make one, but you can't buy it. Your kid needs to get cancer in order to get one.

http://curesearch.org/mattel-to-produce-more-bald-barbie-ella-dolls-for-kids-with-cancer/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/01/mattel-to-continue-bald-ella-doll_n_5548672.html

The thing I hated most about it was the last line - "Post this if you agree. I bet 99% of you won't."

(I'm sure it was written by somebody who normaly writes about hating the 1%ers. Now,. they hate the 99 %ers)

OMG! How did I miss this sad news? Chef, I'm so sorry for your pain and suffering. And thanks for the update. I'm sure you've written a note of thanks to President Obama for the swell healthcare he provided you in your current near destitute condition. I know moving to Oakland took a toll. On balance it's probably for the best, keeping the wine cellar and salamander far outweighs any view of the GGB. Plus the free health care. That's a biggie.

I was cutting my toenails this morning and cut one way too close and it hurts like hell.

Hmmmm......I think I've been spending too much time on FB lately.

I am praying that you solve the problem by removing the toe. In fact the problem may be like breast cancer and like women who have preemptive mastectomies maybe you should consider removing all of them or at least get court order to prevent you from handling any sharp objects without proper training and supervision.

My kid did get cancer -- we didn't get no bald Barbie!!